allegiances and relations [three]

MAJOR EVENTS

Both Clans

>> One moon has passed since the start of this book.

>> There is talk of a gathering to discuss the recent developments of the murder case.

ColdClan

>> Owlfoot has passed away thanks to his injuries sustained from the fight with HeatClan.

>> Crowpaw's new mentor has not yet been chosen, as it previously was Owlfoot.

>> Crowpaw, Frogpaw and Icepaw are all now apprentices. Frogpaw is mentored by Berrystep and Icepaw is mentored by Redflight.

HeatClan

>> Coldfrost has passed away, presumably from the murderer.

>> HeatClan has not yet picked a new deputy.

COLDCLAN

Leader - Mudstar; male, 59 moons, mate is Mosspelt, daughter is Fishpaw, son is Stonepaw. (2 lives.)

Deputy - Redflight; male, 60 moons, brother of Riverdew, mentor to Icepaw.

Medicine Cat - Sunstorm; female, 19 moons, daughter of Cloudstar and Berrystep, sister is Skyleap.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - Fishpaw; female, 10 moons, brother is Stonepaw, parents are Mosspelt and Mudstar.

Warriors -

>> Berrystep; female, 50 moons, mate was Cloudmask, daughters are Sunstorm and Skyleap, sister is Mosspelt, mentor to Frogpaw.

>> Sandfall; female, 33 moons, mate of Sootleg, sons are Rowanwhisker, Spidertail and Tallnose.

>> Sootleg; male, 39 moons, mate of Sandfall, sons are Rowanwhisker, Spidertail and Tallnose.

>> Webfall; male, 30 moons, mate of Mousecloud, adoptive father to Mistheart, sons are Robinpaw and Heronpaw.

>> Lakeheart; male, 49 moons, mate of Silvernose, brother of Creekwillow, daughter is Roseflower, son is Echopad.

>> Creekwillow; female, 49 moons, sister of Lakeheart, mentor to Heronpaw.

>> Mistheart; female, 20 moons, unknown family, adoptive father is Webfall, mate is Tallnose.

>> Rowanwhisker; male, 17 moons, son of Sandfall and Sootleg, brothers are Spidertail and Tallnose, mate is Roseflower.

>> Stagfoot; male, 51 moons, mate is Fawngaze, sons are Crowpaw and Frogpaw, mentor to Stonepaw.

>> Spidertail; male, 17 moons, son of Sandfall and Sootleg, brothers are Rowanwhisker and Tallnose.

>> Tallnose; male, 17 moons, son of Sandfall and Sootleg, brothers are Spidertail and Rowanwhisker, mate is Mistheart, mentor to Robinpaw.

>> Echopad; male, 14 moons, sister is Roseflower, parents are Silvernose and Lakeheart.

>> Roseflower; female, 14 moons, brother is Echopad, parents are Silvernose and Lakeheart, mate is Rowanwhisker.

>> Mosspelt; female, 50 moons, mate is Mudstar, daughter is Fishpaw, son is Stonepaw, sister is Berrystep.

>> Fawngaze; female, 30 moons, sons are Frogpaw and Crowpaw, mate is Stagfoot.