Mess After Mess

"Hyung---

A faint voice disturbing his peaceful slumber. Soon a hands begin to shakes his forearm in gentle manner, forcing him to leave behind his dreamless sleep.

“Hyung wake up! You’ll be late for work!” Henry shout for the nth time.

Only after the younger vigorously shake his body, his eyes flustered open.

“Henli?” said Yesung groggily as he rub his tired eyes.

The nickname almost throw off Henry from the bed, surprised by the cute nickname that he had long forgotten. Silently coo the sleepy older, he left with a chuckles to start his day before went to his classes.

It took minutes before Yesung realize he had been left alone on the bed. He remember waking up in the middle of the night for a toilet and smile to himself as he saw his two siblings had join him.

With fuzzy brain to even work out his way, he blindly walk around the house only to stumble upon a laundry room.

‘Uh-oh… did I got lost?’ thought him, panicking after he tried to search for any maid or housekeeper to help him find his way but found none.

“Yesung?”

A voice had him sigh in relief. He turns around and found Heechul with a folded cloth in his hand.

“What are you doing here?” said Heechul back his laughter. He had been following Yesung after he saw the distress looking younger panicking.

“I…I got lost because I was walking with…closed eyes just now…”

“Pfft hahaha! You should have call me. Thank goodness I was following you secretly just now. Who knows what kind of ghost could took you away in this house. Come” said Heechul as he gesturing the younger to follow him.

Yesung puff his cheeks, sulking over the older tease. “You should have told me you were right behind me. I was looking for anyone or even a maid to help me.” said Yesung with a pout.

“Well, it’s fun to watch you looking like a lost puppy. Besides, we don’t have any worker here aside from an ahjumma coming to clean this house every Sunday.”

“Why’s that?”

“Why what? The no maid? Because I don’t trust them. Now, here your cleaned suit. Kibum will arrive in half an hour so get ready and come down for a breakfast with us.”

Yesung frown at the mentioned of his bodyguard. He nod weakly before walks back towards the guest room after Heechul show him the way.

‘So our times are up now…’ thought him.

.

“Take care. Come here anytime you want.” said Henry, eyes pleading for the older to come home to them.

Hearing the invitation, Yesung only wear his head down. Knowing it wasn’t his choice to do anything he want, even to come to the older’s house wasn’t his option.

‘As long as they still alive… I won’t be free…’ thought Yesung as he clench his fist into white.

The younger reaction didn’t unseen by Heechul. He knows how frustrating for Yesung to fight over his urge to stay with them.

“Or we can visit you sometimes.” said Heechul as he stares towards Kibum who furrow his brows upon the older’s talk.

“That suicide! Mom will know! Please don’t come to my house!” said Yesung with frantic voice.