Meeting The Runaway

“Have you calmed down?” Donghae ask Yesung who snuggling in a blanket on a couch.

Sheepishly Yesung nod. A bit embarrassed by his meltdown an hour ago. He took a cup of hot chocolate from Donghae’s hand and carefully sip it.

“What’s your plan after this? What actually you heard from them?” Donghae started to break the awkward silent.

A few sips on his drink and he put the cup down. Tugging on the blanket close to his body as the coldness he got from waiting in the car soothed down.

“I don’t know… I can’t just say that I know everything. From what I heard, they will do anything if they think Heechul hyung want to ruin their plan. I don’t think Heechul hyung care thou…”

“Well I don’t know your hyung way of thought but if he were to know such thing happen to you, I’m sure he will had his hand in this matter.” 

“No. He won’t. Instead, he will be pissed at me for abandoning Henry wellbeing. I know how he love Henry more than anyone. He’s been away from us since I was in highschool. If I could remember clearly, mom once told me that hyung ran away from home. But of course that wasn’t the case… I can’t fathom why they do this to us…”

“Hyung. After you start talking about your past life with your siblings, I begin to search it on the internet. Seeing that your family quite famous. I heard that you actually an idol before?”

“Oh.. that. I tried to forget about it… appa manage to hide all those articles about me but I guess some people won’t able to forget 6 years career… it was fun career before Heechul hyung news broke out. I don’t get how mom still trying to make me forget about him when that news was the reason why our careers falls…”

“Man. It’s hard to be you… Now. Forget about it for now. Let’s focus on what you really want to do for Henry.”

Knowing the issues could trouble the older for too long, Donghae had to distract him with his beloved little brother. And jackpot, Yesung eyes begin to sparkle once again.

‘So easy’ thought Donghae, chuckling by the older who seems easily distracted by topics.

.
.
.

Morning comes and commotion begin to fill Donghae’s house. It all came from Yesung who suddenly visited by a fever. Resorting Donghae to call the older’s private doctor to his house.

“How is he doc?” said Donghae worriedly.

“Oh you can call me Zhoumi only. Yesung hyung always call me that.” said Zhoumi with a smile.

“Oh okay. So how was he?” said Donghae, a bit taken back by the fact the doctor much younger than he seems.

“He’s fine. It’s seems like he been in the cold for too long and added with some stress. Was he work too much again?” Zhoumi ask the secretary with furrowed brows.

“Ah that. Just some issues at the office. Had he been like this before? I’m only been with him for half a year only.”

“Oh you still new? It’s rare to see Yesung hyung in someone house. He had issues with taking care of his own health sometimes. After he live by his own, I had to check on him few times and found him in quite worst fatigues state.”

“You seems close with him. How long had you been working for him?” said Donghae as he lead the doctor outside of the bedroom.

“I work with him ever since he had start his career as an artist before. My family works for his family since we were kids. So my dad ask me to take care of him as a practice and somehow I’m still with him now. Not complaining thou since he’s a nice person.” Zhoumi said with a chuckles seeing Donghae seems interested with their relationship.