Closets...

A closet. A lot of things can go inside one of those. Coats, jackets, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, underwear, boxes of old belongings, umbrellas, TJ Kippen...
Yep. That's right. TJ Kippen, the captain of the Jefferson Middle School basketball team, was in the closet. And if you're thinking, 'well then why doesn't he just open the door and leave', then your idiot because when I say that he's in the closet... I mean that he's gay. That he's into dude.
TJ Kippen is into males and it's not that he was ashamed of it, he's just not ready to come out yet... Their not ready to come out of that magical world called Narnia in back of the closet yet.
When will they be ready, you ask? Well that depends my dear friends. Maybe they've grown attached to the darkness that the closet doors bring them. Maybe they like bidding behind the clothes hangs on hangers. Maybe they like the way a cool draft goes through when a wind blows. Maybe they like the secrets the keep and share in that place.
But not for long will they stay in Narnia, because TJ Kippen and Cyrus Goodman have there shoes tied tight and their weaves are ready for the thots that may try them.
Bitch here comes Tyrus, get your ass ready...