The Movie

The lights in the large room dim and Berk appears on the screen.

   "Hey! That's Berk!" Ruffnutt exclaims.

   "No shit," Hiccup mutters.

    The view shifts and gets closer to Berk. Then, Hiccup's voice sounds. Multiple people jump and swivel around to face the small boy. Hiccup shrugs and everyone turns back to the movie uneasily.

                      'This is Berk'

   A tiny bit obvious but Hiccup supposes that it's useful information if you haven't been there before.

                    'It's twelve days North of hopeless, and a few degrees South of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery.'

   A few vikings chuckle despite tgemselves and Hiccup nods. That does sound like something he'd say.

                   The view shifts and the villiage becomes viable through the fog. 'My village. In a word, sturdy. And it's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new.'

   The vikings huff and give the dragons firty looks. The dragons lift their chins in response.

                    'We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitos. We have...'

   As the movie Hiccup's voice trails off, one of the peacefully grazing sheep is snatched up. The vikings give the dragins another look and the dragons make faces right back.

                  The screen shifts to show Stoick's house. Hiccup opens the door to see a Monstrous Nightmare. The large dragon turns his head and blows fire at Hiccup. Hiccup slams the door just in time.

                     'Dragons' movie Hiccup breathes out.

                    Movie Hiccup opens the smoking door and runs outside. He runs through the shouting vikings. Dragons swoop overhead, stealing sheep and blowing fire.

   "Hiccup," Astrid scoffs.  Of course he would ignore the instructions to stay inside that he's given everytime. Hiccup rolls his eyes and sips his bubbly brown drink.

                    'Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues.'

   "He's not wrong," Gobber says, scratching his head with his prosthetic. Hiccup gestures to him as if to say thank you!

                   Movie Hiccup runs through the streets, avoiding swinging axes. Vikings run past him, shouting like heathens.

                 'My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know. But it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.'

   Again, a few people snicker. Hiccup gets up and gets fluffy yellow looking things. He tisees one into the air and catches it in his mouth.

                    A viking on screen runs and tackles movie Hiccup to the ground. Movie Hiccup grunts and the viking smikes at him cheerily.

                   'Aaarrrrrgggghhh!' The viking screams in movie Hiccup's face. Then his demeanour changes. 'Mornin'!'

                  Movie Hiccup scrambles to his feet and takes off again.

   The vikings give the viking whomwas on screen a weird look. He chuckles and grins sheepishly.

                 'Meet the neighbors. Hoark the Haggard...'