Husk turned around at the sound of his name and wiped his mouth, passing someone a shot while he walked over here.

"Angel. What's your name again?" he grumbled, grabbing a glass and cleaning it with a rag, looking at you expectantly.

"(Y/N). Do you work for this bar too?" sitting down on the uncomfortable bar stool, you were vaguely aware of angel giving husk "get down on one knee and marry me now" eyes. It was pretty cute to watch.

"I work for lots of bars girly, some would send you running for the hills" he burped loudly, slicking back his weirdly long eyes-brows. Rolling your eyes, you snorted and looked away "I'm dating a radio demon, try me bitch"

Husk smiled "I like you. What are you and the slut doing here anyway? can i get you some drinks?" he rasped, ignoring Angel, who was pouting at being called a slut for the fifth time today.

You grinned "Here for drinks and food, Angel thought he'd take me out for the night" you informed, picking at your nails mindlessly.

Husk nodded "what can i get you?"

"Two aftershocks hun" angel piped up, swiping at husks arms. Groaning internally, you grabbed angels hand "Stop being so flirty, I'm sure the man just wants to finish his job" you hissed

Angel frowned, grumbling and slamming his head onto the bar counter. Husk just laughed, grabbing a red bottle and pouring it into a shot glass. "He's been like this for decades, no point in yelling at him" You snickered "very true"

Downing the shot, you cringed at the burning sensation in your throat, shaking your head.

"(Y/NNNNNN)...can we go shopping next please??" angel whined, tipping back the glass. You smiled, Angel could be such a needy guy sometimes, christ.

"Sure? " you said, prying angel off of you. Turning to husk, you slid the empty glass forward "I'll take another shot, the same thing"

Husk obliged, sliding the glass back to you.

finishing it quickly, a fuzzy feeling settled around your brain, squinting, you smiled. You'd never gotten drunk before (surprisingly) So it would be interesting to see what type you were, clicking your tongue at husk, he rolled his eyes and passed it to your outstretched hands.

Ok, one more. laST ONE

Well, as most fan-fictions go, three drinks turned into four; then into five....and angel finally restricted you there.
(Angels POV bc)

At first, it had seemed like a good idea! grabbin to aftershocks, the strongest drink he'd known of.

Perhaps not? Who knew (Y/N) was such a lightweight.

Awe, that meant he couldn't go shopping with her!
Pouting, angel slapped some money on the counter, grabbing (Y/N) by the collar and throwing a wink at husk.

Sure, he was a little buzzed but (Y/N) was fucking hammered it seemed, she was stumbling all over him, muttering about oodles and oodles of noodles—yeah, he didn't quite know what it meant either.

Dragging her down the street and back to the hotel, angel grumbled and sighed.

"Angellllllll"

He didn't respond

"guess what?"

his eye twitched, and he plopped her down on the curve, taking a much-needed breather.

"Guess what?"

"Guessssss"

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?"  he screeched in her face, grabbing her shoulders. However, (Y/N) didn't seem to notice his growing annoyance with her state, or the arms tightening around her shoulder.