o n e

Hyungwon POV

"One Toffee Nut Latte grande and a Caramel Macchiato venti please.", I ordered and squeezed my purse out of my pocket, ready to pay. 
"To go?", the pretty lady behind the counter asked as she lifted a hand to the plastic cups already, not even looking into my eyes. Wow, she must have so much fun here. 

"Here.", I replied whereupon the girl thinned her lips, but moved her hand to the big white mugs instead. 

"Name?" 

"Hyungwon." 

She lifted her head a little too quickly if you ask me and looked directly into my eyes. Her cheeks blushed, as she brushed a hair strain behind her ear and smiled a little embarrassed, causing me to lift an eyebrow. 

"Oh, I- I haven't recognized you, I'm sorry...", she giggled. It wasn't that rare that people recognized me, since my parents were pretty rich and everybody knew us from the newspapers. And all of those shitty girls just wanted to get into my pants, so I would buy them a lot of expensive things and clothes or help them to get into spotlight. But all they did was making me angry. I hated this behavior so much, I wanted to yell right into her face, that I would never ever date her or shit like that. 

But instead I just hissed "Yeah. I don't know you, mind to give me my order already?", pissed because of this whole situation. 

She seemed a little shocked, but just nodded and hurried up to write my name on the note to give it to the actual barista. I gave her my card and walked away as soon as she gave it back to me, still red. 

I waited something like 5 minutes till everything was done and my name was called by a blond guy, who smirked widely as he saw me. 

Oh god, are you serious right now?! I turned my eyes. Not this guy again... he was so fucking annoying. 

"That must be yours, Hyungwon.", he grinned and shove two big mugs into my direction. Urgh, why was he always here? Maybe I should search for a new Starbucks... but this was my favorite one and it was near to my college and my apartment. 

"I can't remember telling you my name.", I said, trying to stay calm. 

"... Darling, this is how it works here.", he laughed, holding up the little note with my name on it, causing me to turn red as soon as I realized my mistake. Shit, that was not really helpful right now... 

"By the way, you look really sexy today. Those jeans look like they were especially made for you." I could see the sparkle in his eyes, while he licked his lips a little, moving his gaze from my toes to my head. 

What the actual fuck is wrong with all those people here?! I let out an annoyed groan, grabbed my order and walked to the little table in the corner of the shop, where my best friend already sat, scrolling through his Instagram. He looked up from his screen as I put the Caramel Macchiato in front of him, letting myself fall into the other armchair. 

"I hate him.", I murmured and took a sip from my tasty coffee. 

"If you want me to understand, you have to speak a little louder, boy.", Kihyun said, before he grabbed his cup as well, smiling by the smell of his beloved drink. 

"I said, I hate him. He's so... flirty."

"Who the fuck are you talking about?!"

Instead of a answer, I nodded in the baristas direction, but still making sure not to look at him. The last thing I needed was him thinking I would watch him. Kihyun turned his head and started laughing as he saw who I meant. "Oh, him."

"Yeah, oh, him. He's annoying as fuck. Those jeans look like they were especially made for you.", I imitated him with a high pitched voice, even if that wasn't necessary because his voice was not really higher than mine. 

"He likes you, Hyungwon.", my best friend chuckled and took another sip from his coffee. 

"I bet he does.", I answered sarcastically, giving him a little look. And shit, it was so predictable that he turned his head right at this moment, staring deeply into my eyes with a big wide smirk on his lips. 

I cursed silently and pretended there was something very interesting outside. 

"Why don't you just take his compliments and start being nice to him? He seems like he's interested in you for real." 

"Those aren't compliments, Ki. Those are tries to get into my purse, that's all." 

"Hyungwon." 

"What." 

"There's a number on you coffee cup." 

I coughed. What did he say? I turned my cup inside my palms, just to be greeted by a line of black written numbers. A little smiling Smiley was drawn next to it, causing me to wide my eyes even more. He really - he wrote his fucking number onto a fucking porcelain mug, is he freaking nuts? 

My eyes wandered back to him. I catched him staring at me, still a big smirk on his face. As he realized I found his number, he held his thumb and little finger against his ear, mouthing the words "call me". 
He's crazy. Why would I?! 

"I don't care.", I hissed and turned the mug around again, without breaking the eye contact. After I could see his smirk fade, I layed my eyes on my best friend again, who shook his head in frustration. 

"Don't you dare come to me when you feel lonely again, I swear Chae, I'll kill you." 

Hello again~ :) 
Well my last book just ended and I decided to write again already :) 
I had this idea in my head for a while now and really wanted to make this a story. I hope you'll like it!
 ♥