15. Kissing you Softly

Chapter 15. Kissing you softly

 (Danielle)

I am kissing Aaron. Oh God, I am really kissing Aaron.

And he tasted delicious. He tasted like all of my fantasy and memory. He tasted like Aaron.

I grabbed his shirt tighter and pulled him closer still. His body was flushed against mine and I could feel him everywhere around me.

The heat was intense, the feelings banging against my chest was wild. And I was so lost in the kiss. So gone.

His breathing came out in half groan, half whisper and it made me feel brave and bold. Daring. Like I could make him feel all the things that had been now surging inside me, like this really strong electrical buzz.

Should I be doing this? Should I be really doing this?

I knew I had imagined kissing him again, after that one kiss a year and half ago, but... This is not a good idea, is it?

My body had a mind of its own, though. It was beyond reasons at this point.

It shamelessly wrapped itself around Aaron's warm and strong body. I gave a soft moan. Yes. That was from me. I knew.

You should not do this.

Tell that to my body, you pesky voice.

It was like... I was split into two. An actor and a bystander watching this drama unfolding in front of me.

I had these two opposite emotions running circles around each other, but the want and the desire... It was the potent one.

I was kissing Aaron McCarter. The guy who had made it his life's mission to make my life a living nightmare for so long. Yes. That Aaron McCarter. And my lips were currently glued to his. Tasting. Nipping. Sucking.

I get the gist.

Of course, he tasted like I had remembered. Of course, his lips were like this delicious and sweet chocolate pastry, topped with chocolate sauce and chocolate ganache, and it was really easy to get addicted. Of course, I was kissing him, again and again, until my brain was full of him.

But even as I kissed, even I breathed him in, even as I felt like a marshmallow roasting in the sizzling campfire, I knew this was so wrong. But it did feel so right.

"Danie..." He groaned as his hands came to my back. His eyes were dazed and full of desire. I pressed more against him and I could feel he was as aroused as I was. His hair was messy, his shirt was crinkled and he looked like he had just been ravished by a really hungry girl.

Me. I was that girl. I did that to him.

I kissed him, again, a moan slipping from my lips. He groaned in response, as my hands wandered inside his shirt. I pulled my lips away and kissed his chin and then down.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled my lips back to his and kissed like he had been starving for a while now. Hungry and hot. Fast and desperate.

And then somewhere in the distant land, a bell rang.

I jerked away from him, finally catching up with my body.

Shit.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have-" I painted as I tried to collect my thoughts and brain that had taken a vacation by now.

"Danie. Are you really sorry?" He looked at me with his honey eyes full of desire.

"Yes. No. I don't know, Aaron. But I know this- I shouldn't have done this. I know this is a mistake."