Chapter 8: Marines Intuition part 2

Start from the beginning

"OARH!" Alex yelled. "Don't mess with a Marine!"

"Damn straight!" Michael agreed. "Nothing can beat us!" Then the 2 felt the ground shake and out of the ground came a giant Grimm scorpion.

"What the Hell is that thing?!" Alex yelled switching to his Thompson and firing off a few rounds only for them to bounce off.

"RUN!" Michael yelled as the 2 ran in the direction of the temple with the Giant Scorpion chasing the 2 to where ever they were going. 'I Hope the others are having better luck then we are.' Michael thought.

Back With Nick and Ryan.....

"Alright, I think this is it." Nick said as he and Ryan walked up to the broken down temple and found chess pieces on multiple pedestals.

"Seriously, this is what we risked our lives for?" Ryan questioned. "Chess piece's?!"

"Well if that's what we have to get back to Ozpin so be it." Nick said as he picked up a White Rook piece. "How about this one?"

"That works I guess." Ryan said. "But where are Michael and Alex?" Then the 2 heard trees snapping from in front of them and they looked and saw Michael and Alex running straight out of the woods and soon a giant black Scorpion then busted through the trees behind the 2.

"There's your answer." Nick replied as he ran to help the 2 with Ryan following close behind. "GET CLEAR!!" Michael and Alex then jumped out of the line of fire of Nick allowing him to aim his grenade launcher at the beast. Nick then fired the launcher and it make a loud 'Thump!' and the grenade hit directly in the Scorpion's face and it cried out in pain trying to cover its face. Ryan then took the opportunity and threw a grenade underneath the creature and it blew up and fell to the ground.

The Scorpion then tried to swing its claws at the Marines but then Ryan got on top of the giant and then unloaded a whole mag from his M16A1 into the monsters face and that spattered blood on his face and uniform. But then it dissolved away along with the Scorpion leaving no blood stains what so ever.

"Well that's new." Ryan said as the blood dissolved away.

"Alright where are the relics?" Michael asked.

"Over there." Nick said pointing to the Chess pieces.

"Really, we have to take one of these back to Ozpin?" Alex asked. "That's dumb."

"Well lets just get it over with." Michael said as he also grabbed white rook piece. After that it was time to head back to Ozpin.

"Lets move out!!" Nick yelled and soon the 4 were heading back.

Back with the Students...

"OH MY OUM THEY JUST TOOK DOWN A DEATH STOCKER!" Ruby exclaimed as she had seen what 4 Marines can do.

"I have to admit they are pretty tough." Yang complemented. Weiss and Blake were speechless at what they had just seen.

"That guy with the big Machine gun is crazy." Coco said. "I like that about him."

"These 4 could definably help us in our plans." Cinder said. "I just need to convince them."

Time skip brought to by the Marines killing Grimm......

Scene shows Professor Ozpin standing near the cliffs sipping his coffee waiting on the 4 Marines to return.

'I wonder when those 4 will be back.' Ozpin thought. Then the sound of foot steps could be heard approaching Ozpin and he looked to his right and saw the 4 Marines approach and stop within about 4 feet of Ozpin.

"Mission Completed Professor Ozpin." Nick said as he handed the 2 white Rooks to Ozpin and which Ozpin collected them.

"Excellent work you 4." Ozpin Congratulated. "You have passed."

"Now what?" Michael asked.

Time skip to the school amphitheater....

Students gathered around to see the new group of students that had pasted their Intuition and would be presented by Ozpin. Then the 4 Marines walked up onto the stage in their combat uniforms and stood at attention when Ozpin spoke.

"Michael Connors, Alex Ambers, Ryan Jackson, and Nick Jones you 4 retrieved the 4 white rook pieces, from this day forward you will be Known as Team MARN (Marine) Led by Nick Jones." Ozpin said. The 4 Marines then saluted to Ozpin in which he returned the saluted.

"Well boys, this is gonna be a very interesting year." Nick said to the others.

===========================================================================

Alright done with this chapter it took me forever to write it...ugh

I hope you guys liked it!

Stay tuned for more!