Sometimes, I just can't control myself. Even if she's not provoking anything.. Her eyes, her lips.. I just want her so bad and I don't know why.

She leaned down and I felt her lips on mine and I couldn't help but kiss her back. I bit her lower lip gently and pulled away slowly.

"Ahaha.. I'm sorry." She said. I can tell that she's blushing and it's really cute.

"No, It's fine baby." I thought she would find that funny but then I heard her laugh, only it sounded a bit bitter.

Then an awkward silence took place. I can't make her feel this way. I need to say something.

I guided her and made her sit on my lap.

"Can you tell me more?" She looked at me seriously.

"About what?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, tighter.

"About you. Magkwento ka lang." She attempted to wrap her arms around my neck but then she paused and ceased herself from doing it. What was that all about?

"Hindi ko alam kung anong ike-kwento ko. Magtanong ka na lang." Ano bang itatanong ko sa kanya?

"Sa dami ng tanong sa isip ko, hindi ko alam kung saan ako magsisimula." I heard her chuckle.

"Sige na, magtanong ka na habang hindi pa nagbabago ang isip ko, sige ka." A bit childish but threatening.

"Yung nangyari sa resort, bakit bigla ka na lang tumakbo? Did I do something wrong?" I can still see that she's pouting even if it was dark.

"Wala.. May naalala lang ako kaya ganun. Minsan pag may naaalala ako na pilit kong kinakalimutan ay bigla na lang ako magkaka-mental breakdown. Lahat maaalala ko.. Mula sa malaking bagay hanggang sa pinaka maliit. Mahirap din i-explain lalo na pag hindi ka naiintindihan ng mga tao."

As a matter of fact, I should be the first to understand her since I'm a doctor. I should be the first to help her. But somehow, I can't. Everything seems to be a big blur.

"Tulad ng ano?" I grabbed her left arm and wrapped it around my neck.

"Tulad nung kinwento ko sayo noon. Tungkol sa pamilya namin. Minsan nga naiisip ko na.. Ampon ba ako? Kasi iba talaga.. Iba yung trato nila sa akin.. Ibang-iba. Masakit pag naaalala ko lahat.. Sobrang sakit." Tears slowly trailed down her cheeks.

She hasn't even told me the specific part yet but she's already hurt.

"Hey.. Shh. Don't cry, okay? I'm not forcing you to tell me everything about you. I want to know more but that doesn't mean I'm going to push through the limits just to make you tell me." She slowly looked at me and I can see the tears in her eyes.

Those tantalizing eyes.. They have so many secrets inside... Waiting to be discovered.