13 . Her possessive side.

Start from the beginning

" that ... abhi .... i m really sorry . " said pragya with a low voice . She is downing her head .

" what vin said was nothing but a big lie . We want you to go london to get your memory back and for that we lied to you and about that fight ... i had seen you through a bike mirror . I dont had any explanation to give you for my sudden fight and we didnt plan for our next step . So to avoid your question . I just acted to unconscious. And do you remember when i was in hospital , vin suggest you to go home to take a fresh and you went home . Actually we want time to make our plans and on your absence we came up with a fake memory loss of me " pragya continued without raising her head .

Abhi was totally shocked to find their well executed plan to take him to london .

Abhi was really upset of the things which pragya confessed on morning . He didnt talked with her then .

Pragya was worried of his reaction . It was the day before abhi's birthday . She had to confess her situation and she planned to give a big surprise to him on his birthday .

On that day evening during their way to home . It was a complete silent journey . Pragya was the one who breaks the silence .

" abhi , i m sorry . We didnt have any option on that time and do you think . If i or vin directly say to " abhi let's go to London " do you really came with us " pragya began to reason .

" but you have to try once may be i ...."

" really ... you are saying this . Do you realise , you have affair with tanu even after our marriage and how come we hope you will listen us .... ha "

" but what the need for you to act like a shy and a timid girl . If you showed your real character ... i would have ...."

" yes, you would have liked it . But what about sarala mom . Is she really allow you to marry a dangerous girl like me ?" Pragya asked .

Abhi suddenly applied the breaks . Due to seat belt pragya was safe as she didnt hurt her head by his sudden action .

" abhi ..." pragya looked him angrily.

" i m sorry for this . But .... wait a minute ...... you mean to ...say ..... the marriage was also in your plan ?" Abhi asked shockingly.

Pragya give a big sigh and said " yes "

" i cant belive this pragya . You made a cheap plan for our marriage " abhi said .

" then what would i do ha ?? . You loved me ... actually we loved each other . And the destiny decided to break us by a memory loss! . Do you really think i will let that happen even in the case you love me back . So after i find you on that new year part . I decided to get you back in my life by hook or crook . And ...." pragya said .

abhi started the vehicle . He couldn't belive what his possessive girl done just to get him back in her live . He know she used to said him that he is only her's . But didnt thought that she will do this much to make her words true .

" i m sorry " abhi said after a long silence between them .

Pragya looked at him and said " you are mine abhi .. only mine . I cant let you become someone else when i am alive right in front of you . You used to say abhi ,Some time my possessive became little bit over but .... what will i do . All the times when i saw you i want to be with you and for that i will do anything .." said pragya.

" i know it pragya . And i love your possessive side . And more over i love you the person you are and i love you " abhi said .

" i love you too "

Next day , abhi's birthday day . Actually there will not be any grand celebration on abhi's birthday. Pragya want to make it memorable and she was going to give a big surprise on his birthday which he didnt had thought of , even in his dream .

.......................

▪ what will be pragya's big surprise which he didnt had thought even in his dreams ?

▪ is her surprise related with their past ?

▪ whose photo abhi often looks and why he hide it from pragya ?

▪ what really happened on their past , which made abhi guilt ?

▪ after coming back to India , are they really forget about alia ?

▪ where is alia ? Is she alive ?

Lots of question to be answered .

......................

Hi guys,
Hope you all doing well .

I think now you all get why i named this story ' you are mine .....ONLY mine ' .

Thanks a lot for all your precious votes and comment . It is really precious and often it make me happy . And sorry for my grammar mistake .

And one more thing i start to write a new story named ' HE , her saviour' its a horror story which i am writing for the first time in wattpad . I want all you support on that story two . I had posted the prologue .

Forget !
Do vote if you like this part and share your view about this part through comments.

And the next part will take little bit time may be because i am having my exam now .

25-2-19
Thank you