13 . Her possessive side.

Its been one month they came back to India . Abhi and pragya start to go office . Now pragya is no more the shy , timid girl . Now she is real pragya . They began to enjoy their days forgetting the past . But deep inside in abhi's mind , he was feeling quilt for his deed , which he done once .

Abhi used to look at someone picture often and pragya too noticed many time . But he didn't shared her that what really bothering him . Pragya too waited to listen it from him .

It was a fine morning , abhi wake up from his bed and look at the side table to find his coffee . It became their routine . Pragya always used to wake up early and make coffee for him and sarala then help sarala in the morning kitchen work . After that they together go to office . Now pragya is no more a crying girl and she is damn possessive about abhi .

One day ,
Abhi and pragya stepped out of the car . Pragya was driving that day so abhi went from there before pragya . Pragya followed him with a little gap .

Tanu , who was in some work find abhi and said " good morning abhi "

After their break up . Tanu and abhi decided to became friends as their is no love relation exist between them .

" good morning tanu " said abhi with a smile .

Getting his respond tanu went towards abhi with a smile only to find a angry pragya behind abhi staring at her holding her hand against her chest .

By seeing pragya , tanu slowly turned her way and left from there .

Abhi realised what made tanu to turn her way . He smiled at his possessive wife act . And turns towards pragya .

" pragya .... shall i ask you something ?" Abhi asked pragya while they are heading in main room .

" go ahead " pragya replied casually .

" Do you have any role in tanu's sudden concern about his father and back upping from our relation " abhi asked remembering that night when tanu said her father don't like this relation so , they should break it .

Pragya smiled at his question without looking him but everywhere.and

" what do you think ?" Pragya asked .

" that mean you are ......" abhi asked realising her smile .

" then what will i do . She was also in our college days behind you . I warned her on that time and now too she came back ...."

" what you done ?" A curiosity filled abhi asked .

Pragya chuckled and said " i once more make her understand that . You are mine .....ONLY mine in my way "

Abhi laughed and said " you slapped her .... oh ! I remember . When i asked her did any one forced her to say that , she suddenly placed her palm on her cheek and nodded no "

Pragya laughed .

" one more doubt " abhi asked raising his forefinger.

Pragya nodded yes .

" one that day right , you fought with that street people when they tried to misbehave with you and when i came towards you , why you just faint ? I mean you dont have memory loss and vin said when you get anger and you get sad you will faint .... like "abhi asked .