Vampire Mafia Boss Chapter 14.

{the last chapter & probably the worst one. sorry!}

JUNGKOOK POV

It's been one year now. One whole year without (Y/N) & Jiminie hyung. Namjoonie hyung is now leading the gang. Ever since you two are gone it has never been the same. You are probably really confused now. Let me take you back to the day of your funeral. You had a beautiful funeral by the way. The room was decorated with your favourite flowers and your favourite colour(s). Anyway let's go back to that day. That awful, painful day.

{TIME TRAVEL}

The seven of us walk in to the room. There is your coffin. Next to me is hyung trying not to cry. The tears that do escape are harshly wiped away. Your family, sadly, didn't come. They didn't want to be in one room with their daughters 'kidnappers'.

After (Y/N)'s funeral we went home. Jimin kept on mumbling sorry. He is blaming your death on himself. He says it's his fault he couldn't safe you. He tried making you a vampire but it didn't work. All seven of us tried but it didn't work. We've tried different spells on you but nothing worked. Someone must've put a spell on you which made you immune to any other spell and to our bites. We miss you so much.

{ONE DAY LATER}

'Where's Jimin hyung?' I ask Taehyung hyung when everyone is in the meeting room.

'I don't know, Kook. I haven't seen him since (Y/N)'s funeral.' Hyung answers. I nod and continue to focus on what Namjoon hyung is saying.

After the meeting I immediately go to Jimin hyung's room. I knock on the door but there's no answer. I open to the door because I don't hear a sound. I step in hyung's room and flick on the light.

'Hyung?'

'...'

'Are you there?'

'Jiminie, are you there?'

'Yah, hyung where are you? This isn't funny!'

{2 WEEKS LATER}

It's been two weeks since Jimin hyung is missing. We've searched everywhere for him but we couldn't find him. Everybody has given up but I'm not going to give up. I'm going to find you, hyung.

{ANOTHER WEEK LATER}

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

THE MOST FEARED MAFIA BOSS FOUND DEAD?!

Today, the most feared person in the whole wide world, Park Jimin, was found dead. The mafia boss, who is responsible for a lot robberies and killings and other criminal activities, has been found dead in an alley. What the cause of his death was is unknown. The only thing we know is that he is dead. An insider told us that his lover recently passed away and that Park was very sad about it. According to the insider it might have been suicide. Another insider says that Park was killed by one of his enemies. The police hasn't confirmed any of these things, yet. We don't know what will happen to his gang now. According to one of our insiders there is already a new leader. We don't know his name yet but we do know that the gang is still active. Yesterday Park's gang robbed a jewellery store and killed all the people that were in the store at the time. We will keep updated on Park's dead and the rest of the gang.

3RD PERSON POV

After reading this article Jungkook immediately goes to his hyungs. He shows them the article. All six of them are extremely sad with this news. They've decided to keep the gang quiet for a while. They found the insiders and killed them. The six of them threatened the others that if they will spill anything about Jimin's death they'll be killed in the most cruel ways.

{10 YEARS LATER}

JUNGKOOK POV

I never thought that so much could happen in ten years. I miss my hyungs and (Y/N).

Suddenly I hear a noise from behind me. I turn around and see Haneul standing there with a few B33S members.

'Wow, just one left. I never thought I'd be there to witness this. Jungkook, you're the last one. You're the last living person that Jimin loved. I only need to kill you and then I've my promise to Jimin. I promised the bastard that I'd kill everyone he loved.'

'Wait... So you were the one that killed (Y/N)??'

'Of course I did. I only needed to kill the stupid girl to break him. He was such an easy target after her dead. I killed him with my own hands. Hahaha. I also killed his five minions. Jungkook, you're the last one alive. You can have a choice, you can either join my gang or you can die. Which one will it be? You know what. I'll just kill you to keep my promise to Jimin. Bye, bye Jeon Jungkook. You were the last man standing. Hahahaha' Says the leader of our enemy gang, the B33S.

THE END

sorry that it had to end like that...  ㅠㅠ