My blue heaven

"Wanna get a drink later, sweetheart?" I heard a voice coming from behind me. "Fuck off, Mark. You know I have a husband." I snarled at my co-worker, Mark. "Whatever." I laughed quietly to myself as he walked away. My job sucked, but it paid alright. I've been working there for about 3 years. My husband plays in a band, which is pretty popular. We both support each other financially. "You heading out yet, Y/n?" It took me a second to reply because I was tired. "Huh? Oh. Well, I was just going to finish typing this up." Marry is the only one I like here. "Ok. See ya!" She waved and headed to the elevator.

     I ended up staying until everybody left. It was 8:00 pm. Usually I come home at 6:00, but Frank is almost never home so I thought I should kill some time at work. Plus I had to type a bunch of stuff up and get everything sorted. I stopped at Starbucks on the way home. Today was a long day. I was praying I wouldn't come home to a drunk/high Frank. It's not like he's abusive or anything, he's just...I don't know. I like him sober more. Good thing I got two lattes. My phone buzzed. I waited for a red light to check it.

"Hey, babe." The text was from Frank. "Hi." I replied quickly and then put my focus back on the the road. "Where are youuu?" I glanced at the notification. He's adorable. "I stayed at work later than usual because I always come home to an empty house." *Beep Beep Beep* A bunch of cars started beeping at me as I was texting him. I rolled my window down and stuck my middle finger out before driving away. It was an asshole thing to do, but I just wasn't having it today. I got home ten minutes later. I gathered all my stuff and headed inside our house.

     "Hey!" He had a stupid grin plastered across his face. "Hi." I laughed. "I made the boys cut band practice short so I could be here when you got out of work." "Aww, babe. That's so sweet." I said, while hugging him. "Yeah well, you weren't here." He said, in a half sarcastic way (if that makes sense). "I'm sorry. I brought you a latte from Starbucks. Will that make up for it?" I smiled and stroked his cheek with my thumb. "Maybe." He picked me up out of nowhere and started running up the stairs. "Frankie!? What are you doing!?" He didn't reply, he was just laughing like a cutie.

     "Agh!" I screamed as he tossed me on the bed. He jumped on me and started tickling me. "Frankie!!" I burst out into laughter. He was having a laughing fit too. "You're such a dork!" I flipped us around and started tickling him. He was giggling uncontrollably. "Stop!" He laughed. "Never!" We sounded like toddlers. "I surrender! Please stop, I can't breathe!" I felt bad for a second. "Sike!" "Frank!" He began to tickle me again. "No more, please!" I gave out. He lied down beside me.

     "You act like a five year old." I kissed him on the cheek. "I do not, you meanie!" I giggled at him. "You always know how to brighten my day." I snuggled up to him. "I know, I'm the best." I playfully hit his arm as he laughed. "You are though."
"No, you are."
"No, you."
"Nooooo, you are babyy."
I blushed. I love when he called me cute names.  "You are the best, Frank Iero and I refuse to accept anything else." "Listen here, Y/n Iero, you are better than me in every single way and anyone who says otherwise is a liar." I crossed my arms with a 'hmph'.

     "I'm going to go get our lattes, I'll be right back." I kissed his forehead and headed downstairs. I went to the laundry room and got an over-sized shirt and some shorts to change into. I changed in the laundry room because I can. After I finished changing I heated up my coffee. It was still warm but I like my coffee piping hot. As I was waiting for my coffee to be done heating up, I felt arms snake around my waist. I jumped at the sudden contact. "Sorry, Y/n. It's just me." Frank whispered into my ear from behind. We've been together for five years, but I still get butterflies every time he does that.

     He planted little kisses on my neck. "I...love...you...so...much." He whispered in between kisses. My neck felt tingly. "Well, I love you more." "Sure you do."
*Beep    Beep     Beep     Beep*
My coffee was done. "Here." I picked Frank's up and handed it to him. "Thanks, sweetheart." "Ew." I mumbled. "What is it?" He asked. "Oh, Mark called me that today." I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee. "That stupid little motherfucker. I'll kill him if he says something like that to my girl again." "I've told him countless times that I have a husband, but he won't back off." I frowned, he's been after me for a while and it made me super uncomfortable.

     "That's it. I'm going to call your fucking boss and get that asshole fired." He grabbed his phone out of the pocket on his sweatpants and dialed Abby, my boss. "Frank, really, it's ok." "No, it's not. He's harassing MY wife. Has he ever touched you?" He looked so worried. "No." "Oh, thank god." He hugged me tightly. "Hello? This is Frank Iero, Y/n Iero's husband. Her co-worker has been harassing her at work and I was wondering if you could do something about that?" He smiled at me, sweetly. "I suppose I could move him to a different department, I'm sorry to hear that. What's the name of the co-worker?" "Mark, Mark Johnson." I cringed hearing his name. "Ok, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have a great weekend, Mr. Iero. Oh and tell your wife I said hi." "Ok, you too." He hung up and pecked my lips. "All done." "Thanks, Frankie." "Of course."

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure, I'll make some popcorn." He replied.
________________________________
Time skip to the end of the movie.
_____________________________
     "I'm tired." He wrapped his arms around me. "Can we just sleep on the couch? I'm too lazy to go to the room." I said, already falling asleep. "Fine by me." He replied. We said goodnight to each other and fell asleep there on the couch.
________________________________
Sorry if this one was a little boring. Hope you liked it.
-Luna <3