Another Tag

I was tagged by GreyEyeAnnabeth this time.

1) My sister and mom call me Em most of the time.

2) I have green eyes.

3) My hair is brown and super floofy.

4) I love singing and my family seems to think I'm pretty good at it.

5) My favorite color is probably either black or blue or some variation in between.

6) My favorite place is somewhere I've never been but really want to go to and that place is Pompei for the sole reason of seeing the ash castings of the people trapped under the cloud of ash and lava.

7) My favorite celebrity is probably Tom Holland because I really love Spiderman and he's just a smol bean.

8) I really like narwhals or hedgehogs.

9) My favorite song is hard to pick so I'll give a few of the best songs in my opinion: Roaring 20s by Panic! At the Disco, Trapdoor, Neon Gravestones, and Chlorine by twenty one pilots, Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea by Fall Out Boy, Cough Syrup by Young the Giant, Guns and Ships from Hamilton, and Better by Khalid. These are just the first ones that popped into my head.

10) Again, it's hard to pick just one so I'll just list a few Ender's Game, Paper Towns, anything by Rick Riordan, Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, etc.

I don't have enough people to tag 20 people so I'll just tag however many I can.

sadieddie11
voidmidnightdragon
euphoricsenses
ImAReader39
hemily_writes
SamanthaPerry0
MiraculousGirl19
percyjacksonfannest
KayeM0412
PhanOnIce

And for those of you who may not have gotten the message on my message board, I'm sorry about the late update but school is swamping me and I have a lot going on now so I'm slowly trying to write and I will update as soon as possible.

~Emily