Chapter 5- Super Sister.

Start from the beginning

I can't take him seriously without a top on. As he searches in the fridge for breakfast I draw on his bare back with my fingertips, "don't do that I can't think," he growls. I grin and step between him and the fridge.

"Neither can I," I say tracing his abs.

Carter can't reach anything so he pats my dress, "ha I win I can tease you," I beam, sliding my hands over his pecs. He smirks and pulls my dress up to my stomach and puts his finger in my belly button. He knows that it's my ticklish spot. I fall to the ground in laughter hitting my head on the way down. My laughter turns to sobs of pain. A stray tear rolls down my cheek, "you win. But you have to kiss my wound better," I mumble pointing to my already obvious bump on the back of my head. Carter frowns before placing a gentle kiss on my head. I grab the breakfast and walk to the microwave to heat it up.

Carter stares at me guilt written on his face. I give him a reassuring smile, before hugging him. I bury my face in his warm chest. I can hear his heart beat it's beating incredibly fast. I kiss his stomach, "your heart is loud," I whisper, my breath rebounds off his stomach.

"You make me, the guy with tattoos and bad boy past have butterflies," he taps my bum with his hands.

"If you have butterflies I must have dragons, " I giggle as the microwave beeps.

We sit at the breakfast bar eating and staring at each other. "You are so beautiful Rora," Carter wipes a spot of ketchup on my lip away.

"So are you," I smile patting his thigh.

"I don't think beautiful is a suitable word for this," he motions to his whole body.

"Your tattoos are beautiful. Your muscles are beautiful. Your hair is beautiful because its soft and silky it turns me on actually. Your lips are beautiful and a pleasure to kiss. Your blue eyes are so beautiful I could get lost in them. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!" I protest. Carter grins and laughs at my frustration.

"Ok baby but if I am beautiful you are an angel," he kisses my cheek. "It's 9:45 we have to go. I'll get my shirt, meet me in the car," he checks his phone before sprinting upstairs. I wander outside and climb in the car. I plug my phone in and choose a song - '18' by 5SOS when Carter starts the car it blasts out.

"Imagine it from my perspective," I say when he looks at me like I'm an alien.

"I don't have a tattoo on my dick," he finally says when the songs ends referring to 'she's got a naughty tattoo in a place I wanna get to' I grin at him.

"It doesn't matter," I squeeze the top of his thigh making him gasp. I turn away and remove my hand.

"You can't excite me like that then stop, it's mean," he pouts. I ignore him and stare out the window.

When we get to the tattoo parlor I get out and walk in the door behind Carter. "Hey guys," the boss Jordy pops his head out from the drawing table, "I hear you two are dating now," he winks at me, making me blush. Carter throws an arm over my shoulder.

"She is my one and only," he kisses the top of my head. Tattoos cover Jordy from head to toe its kind of unappealing. Carter sets up his laptop for his appointment schedule, "my first appointment is in 20 minutes. They want a heart on their ribs," Carter says handing me the drawing. I grin at him and sit down on his knee.

"Wow that's really cool," I peck his lips. I lick his lip piercing, before realising Jordy is probably watching. I get off Carter's knee but he pulls me back down.

"You can sit here while I prepare for the customer. When they arrive you can go out the back and snuggle on the bed I made last week. When the appointment is done I will come lie with you for a bit," he nibbles my ear. I nod, not really concentrating since my earlobe is being licked. Carter moves his mouth away from my ear when Jordy coughs. I watch as Carter gets the ink and needle thing ready. His hands moving rapidly.