ROSE's POV

I stared out the window of my room. Annoyed. Dad enjoyed the dance and all he could imagine is me and Zack dancing. As he dances in a rain of gold going poring in on him. Maybe I should accept the fact that I can't escape and marry King Zack. At least this one is older by three years. Not like the other that was basically older than me by twenty years. Gross.

He might carry diseases as well it made a shiver run down my back from the disgust I felt from that man. I groaned out as I still felt so hungry. They kept me on a diet since yesterday. I haven't seen the guy again. Did something happen to him? No it cannot be. He is smart enough to hide. A dragon attacked so it is understandable and the wedding was postponed until further notice. I can sneak out of the room. Luckily no guards are guarding my door yet.

Just the gate entrance and castle entrance. Any spot where they can see if I escape. I can try to climb the wall but I don't have anything to use to be able to climb it. Its the only area they aren't scouting. The top area when war is about to strike they have guards up there with arrows. I turned around and I headed towards the door. My fiance got here early the moment he heard dragons have been attacking. He tried attacking the one that just attacked and in doing so it ruined the wedding grounds.

I heard groaning and a light thud behind me. Huh? I looked behind me and there on the floor tired was that guy again. He came back. It is his third visit in four days. He is persistent. I still can't believe he has fallen in love with me with barely knowing me. Maybe he has seen me when I was a run away. There in front of him was a basket. Roses were pairing out of it.

They were a dark red with black tips. I think this type of roses are quite difficult to get. Normally these roses grow behind Dragons Point. But to get there one must pass through the Dragons Cave to go to the other side and see that beautiful meadow full of rose bushes and small flowers. Usually animals pass by it so it must be amazing.

How did he do it? Without getting eaten by the dragons of course. Did he sneak through? Did he use bait? Poor sheeps. Or cows. Or did he go by night when the dragons are out hunting? If so I can try and see one before I am forced off.

"H-Hi" he stutters out shyly

I giggled a bit and asked "Are you alright?"

He swallows and stands straight "Not easy to outrun like ten guards... This is for you my Princess"

He raises the basket and hands it to me. I smiled widely and amazed I am. The necklace he had given me is inside my dress between my chest. I felt so much love and I gently accepted the flowers. He sighs out and then tenses up. I heard angry steps and so my heart was beating loudly. He is starting to get mad but he is trying his best not to show it of. He is doing a damn well job at hiding his emotions to others. Except to me. I can see the fiery anger reflect in his eyes.

My waist was grabbed and he tensed up. My body slams into another and I shrieked out. I looked to the owner of hand and body. Zack? Zack is here? Great. Just great. I hate his guts. I lowered the beautiful roses and lowered my head. I have to. Its a sign of obedience in relationships. I hate it. I wanted to get married and have my head held high with a giant smile. Love glimmering in my eyes and hope of a better future. But Zack does not want a happy woman. He wants an obedient and smart woman. To tend to his bedroom needs and procreation.

Zack and him were having a staring contest in this moment. Should I interrupt it? No its not my place. It will never be my place. Should I really give up? Should I give in? Or do I convince him to save me? Do I ask him to help me escape this wedding? No. If he does and we are found he will get executed for kidnapping a princess. I don't want him to die.