Chapter Five

Birch.

Kindle's losing power. She can't swim. I gotta think fast. I grab my javelin. Use my long chains. I throw it. It wraps on her hand. Then I pull her in. She nears me. I grab her. Saying. I got you Kin. Hold on.

I did CPR. I check her heartbeat. My eyes roll. Of course she's a vampire. I touch her lips. Breathe air in. Then pump her chest. I repeat 3 times. She cough out water. I roll her over. Rub her back. She's fine now.

I drag Kin back. We reach home. I lay her on the couch. Grab fire woods. Put them in a pit. Then light up fire. I head to Kin's room. Grab her clothes. I head back to her. Strip her wet clothes. She's so cold.

I stop and stare. Forgot she's naked. I blush. Shook my head. Focus me. Don't be a Perv. I grab her clothes. Put them on her. I sigh in relief. That will keep her warm. I lean my head down. Taking a nap.

Kindle.

I reach out. Held her hand. I said. Please don't leave me Maple. I shed tears. My wife. She's having a baby. But it's horrible. The baby didn't make it. Maple losing alot of blood. I'm losing her. She's dying.

Maple spoke. Her last four words. I love you Kindle. Her eyes close. Never to wakeup. I shed tears. Then I wakeup. I look around. It's my home. I spot a red hair. Oh it's Birch. She's asleep. That's so cute.

I brush her hair. Using my fingers. It's that spark again. I watch her. Sleeping like a baby. Without thinking. I kiss her lips. I hear her moan. My eyes widen. I back away. Her eyes blink. She's waking up.

She face me. Still sleepy. She rub her eyes. Saying. Kin how you feel? I nod. Answering. I'm fine. Lesson four's incomplete. Her face look sad. She said. Holding my hand. I won't kill you. I love you Kin.

I smile at her. I said. Yeah. I love you too Birch. Her eyes widen. I lean in. Kiss her lips. She moans in my mouth. She sat my lap. She hug my neck. I hug her waist. Our kiss heatup. She taste and feels good.

My hand reach up. Went under her shirt. I touch her bra. Unhook it. Then felt her C cup. I massage her nip. Her body jolts. She moans in my mouth. Again. I lift her shirt. Mouth her nip. Tonguing it. So soft.

Vote Follow Comment Please?