Chapter Two

Birch.

My eyes widen. I asked. My voice's shaky. Kkill them? She pass me a dagger. She said. They r•ped you. You deserve to get even. Now kill them. I shook my head. No I can't. It's inhuman. Then she shock me.

She cut their throats. With the dagger. But let one live. She pass me the dagger again. Saying. There. Now kill this one. Or are you weak? Take the dagger. What do i do? Kill him? Or let him live.

I take the dagger. My hands shaky. I said. Gulping. I'll do it. Kindle nods. Saying. Go on. I head to him. Facing him. He looks scared. He beg me. Please let me live. I close my eyes saying. Sorry. You can't.

I raise the dagger. With one swing. I stab his head. I didn't even look. I'm sorry. But Kindle's right. I deserve killing him. For what he did to me. I heard Kindle said. Nice kill. Though he wasn't a zombie.

I frown at her. Asking. Zombie? But Kindle shrug her shoulders. Then said. You're deeds done. You got even with them. So bye. She turn to leave. But I won't let her. I shout. Wait please. Make me stronger.

She stops to face me. Asking. Me train you? I nod. She frown. Asking. Why? I answer honestly. So I won't be weak. She smiles small. Then my tummy jumps. What was that? Kindle answers. Fine. But in return.

My eyebrow rise. Kindle said. Be my bloodslave. And obey my words. I nod. She smiles small again. Made my yummy jump again. What's wrong with me? Kindle said. Good. Let's go.

I follow Kindle. We reach a cave. Enter in. Everything furnished. It's like a house. Then we enter a room. Full of training equipments. And weapons. Kindle asked me. Here's a question. What are you afraid of?

My eyebrow rise. Confused. But I answer. Werewolves. Kindle asked. Her eyebrow rise. And vampires? I smile shyly. Saying. Kinda. Kindle frowns. Her eyes roll. Saying. Whatever. Go pick your weapon.

I nod. Checking the weapons. I got an interesting one. I heard Kindle saying. A javelin? Can you handle that? I smile at her. Saying. I'll learn. She frowns again. She's cute doing that. Wait? What am I saying.

Vote Follow Comment Please?