"sure hun, a dozen?"

"yes ma'am!"

"alright! i'll be back with your food!"

she heads to the kitchen and hands the order. she's the sweetest lady we've ever met and we're always her regulars.

she even knows about my crush on garrett.

"good thinking on the donuts,gare!"

"yea i just know that pretty much everyone loves her donuts so it works out just fine!"
he giggles and i cant help but form the biggest grin which causes me to blush furiously.

"yea you're right ,gare bear."

he was playing with his straw and he looks up at me. he delivers a soft smile to me which quickly turns into a blushy blissful laugh.

the sweet moment is sadly interrupted when we get our food and drinks.

just as i go to eat i see a hand go to my plate and grab a piece of bacon

"garrett!! if you wanted some i could've bought you a plate of it."

"i don't want a plate! i just wanna steal some of yours."

i laugh and eat my food and after a split second i look up to see garrett covered in syrup literally fucking everywhere.

"gare how did this-
y'know what i don't care. when you're done you gotta clean up! you're a mess!"
i could hardly speak my sentences without laughing half way through every word.

"ugh fine... it'd be a shame if you somehow got messy too"

just as the words leave his mouth throws a bit of sticky damn syrup on me.

"oops!"

"oh you son of a b-"

"andrew! don't yell if you're gonna cuss!"

agnus hands us our ticket and i just give her a twenty

"yes ma'am. & keep the change ,aggy!"

"awww thank you sweet boy"

she gives me a kiss on the cheek and garrett laughs at the red lip stick stain on my face as we walk out of the diner.

we get back into the car and drive to cvs so we can find some good snacks

"ooouuu andrew can we get these?!"

he has a variety pack of chips in one hand and a variety pack of cookies in the other.

"yea actually that's great! whatever they don't eat we can just keep for ourselves. only thing is, if you want to keep those then we can't get anything else because i don't wanna spend too much money."

"you won't spend too much money because i'll pay!"

"no gare i'm paying since you have been generous enough to let me live with you and plus you've been paying for everything for me recently. so i am paying!"