Chapter Three

Eve, Scott, and Stiles all sat in class, Eve in front of Stiles and Scott next to Eve, the only open chair being the one behind scott. Their teacher stood at the front of the class writing on the board while saying, "as you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." Stiles, Eve, and Scott all glancing at each other when the teacher said this. "and I'm sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. but I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can turn your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester."

the class stopped what they were doing and looked up when the vice principal entered the class a pale girl following behind him. "class, this is out new student, allison argent. please do your best to make her feel welcome." he then left the girl to find her seat.

she walked down the exile and into the seat behind scott. once she was seated scott turned around and handed her a pen.

"we'll being in Kafka's metamorphosis, on page 133."

✶︎

"That jacket is absolutely killer. where'd you get it?" lydia asked allison as she and eve approached her at her locker.

"my mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." allison replied

"and you are our new best friend," Lydia said pointing at her. jackson then came up and wrapped his arms around lydia the two of them kissing.  eve made a funny, grossed out face making allison have to hold back a laugh.

"so, this weekend, there's a party," Lydia brought up.

"a party?" allison asked.

"Yeah... friday night. You should come." Jackson added." jackson added.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking."allison thanked them.

"You sure I mean everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson asked

"You mean like football?" Allison asked.

"Footballs a joke in beacon. The sport here's lacrosse." Jackson began, "we've won the state championship for the past three years."

"Because of a certain team captain." Lydia said playing with Jackson's hair.

"Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That's if you don't have anywhere else"

"Well, I was goin to-" lydia cut her off.

"perfect, you're coming."