Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

It was about 4:00 P.M and Clem still wasn't awake. Which was odd. I went in her room and she was still peacefully sleeping.. I tried to wake her up, it didn't work. She was still asleep. I called Nick. Maybe he could try. He shook her gently, and quietly called for her to wake up. She didn't. Nick and I looked a each other.

"CARLOS." Nick screamed.

Carlos and Sarah came running into the room.

"Why won't she wake up? She's been like this sense she fell asleep last night. We tried to wake her up, but it didn't work."

Carlos walked over to Clem. Nick was scared. He was shaking. I hugged him. "She'll be okay, man."

Carlos looked at us. "She's in some sort of coma. Probably from shock."

"A c-coma? What? Is she gonna be okay? Carlos, can't you do something?" I said.

"I'm afraid not. We just have to wait for her to wake up on her own. Sarah, don't get around her. Okay?"

"Okay." Sarah whispered.

Nick rubbed his eyes. I sat in the chair next to her. Nick went outside somewhere. It was obvious he was worried about her. I leaned on her bed. "Clem, if you can hear this, move something. A finger. Your foot. A leg. Whatever. Just move."

She didn't. I sat in that chair for what seemed like days. It was probably just 1 day, though. I haven't moved. And neither has she. I decided to try again. I put my hand in hers.

"Clem, strengthen your grip if you can hear me. Just try."

I felt her hold onto my hand a little tighter. I called Carlos.

"Carlos! Come here! Now! She moved! I told her to strengthen her grip on my hand, and she did!"

"That's a very good sign. She should be awake very very soon. If not today, then tomorrow."

I smiled.