>>>>>>>

Summer, June 16th:

Dear Scott,
Its been two weeks since I stared writing you and I've written one everyday. That means I've written about 13 letter now and each one I've complained about how horrible it is without you. Don't get me wrong, I still miss you and it hurts not to be with you but I'm starting to like it here. Everything here is inviting and beautiful, we finally went to the Eiffel Tower the other day and it was like something out of a fairytale!

I still miss you terribly but these letters seem to be working for me as I am becoming more and more comfortable without you, these make me feel connected to and as if I didn't just leave you for two torturous months. You were right when you dropped me off at the airport, this time away from Beacon Hills was good for me. Don't tell my dad that though, he doesn't need to know he's right too... he'll never let me live it down.

I hope Stiles finally made you watch Batman and Star Wars. And I hope you trained him to be a lacrosse master for when I get back. I expect a elaborate showcase of his skills when I get back and he better be good.

Don't let me down McCall.

Signed,
Isabella Hale

I felt a body plop down next to me on my bed. The body looked over my shoulder at what I was writing and I rolled my eyes before turning my body towards said intruder, who also happened to be my best friend.

I stopped writing and looked at her as she smiled widely at me, " Can I help you with something?"

She shook her head and brought her legs onto the bed as she crossed them, obviously she was going to be here for awhile... she was getting comfortable, " Not really, but I've been wondering recently what exactly you tell Scott in those letters?"

I shrugged my shoulders and ripped the page off my new paper pad that I bought yesterday specifically for the letters, " Nothing really interesting, I just write about how I'm feeling and how I miss him and everyone else in Beacon Hills. It's more of an update on my life I guess. It makes me feel connected to him, even though he won't even see these until I get back."

" Well personally I think it's adorable." She said as she smiled sweetly at me from her spot on the bed, " I don't think I've ever seen a couple like you two. Even when your apart your world revolves around him, I hope I can find someone like that one day."

I frowned at her before putting all my stuff on the small desk next to my bed. I then turned to her and grabbed her small hand in mine tightly, " You will Allison and when you do it's going to be an epic love. I can see it."

" I really hope your right, Izzy."

" Oh please, I'm always right. You just watch." I said with a wink as I went back to preparing the letter this time I put it in a white envelope to symbolize lacrosse and wrote 15 in the corner. It paired perfectly with number 11 which I put in a maroon color to symbolize his lacrosse number and the team he played for.

I hope he catches all these subtle hints at our life otherwise my time looking for the perfect colored envelopes would be a waste of time.

>>>>>>>

Summer, June 30th:

Dear Scott,
I've been trying to connect to Isaac as part of my training to see how he's doing but it won't work. I'm getting so frustrated with my training and the ability to control my connections, the book says it takes time to master it but I didn't think it would be this hard to connect to my TWIN brother.