Part 1: Finding The Rose

Start bij het begin

A/N: Don't worry this book won't be filled With OC's like others.

Y/n: "Hmm Imma keep reading a few more minutes won't hurt"

After about an hour I Felt someone approaching.

Thug: Alright kids put your hands in the air!

I turn around to see a thug aiming his rifle at me.

Y/n: And if I say no?

Thug: Then I'll Spill your brains on the floor! -

I kicked his balls making him coil up into the air. I then Gave him a straight right-hand punch which send him flying all the way to Menagerie.

Y/n: Sorry! Not sorry.

This caught the attention of all the other guys as they wondered what the hell was going on in the back of the store.

I then see a red cloaked girl still reading that weapon magazine so i tap her shoulder. she then turns to me. She raised her eyebrow when she looked at me.

Red cloaked girl: Yes?

Y/n: Were getting robbed wanna go take out the trash?

Red cloaked girl: Huh? (Looks around to see lots of thugs pointing guns at them) Ohhhhhhh....

One of them came to arrest us but the girl kicked him and sent him flying out the window. I fist bumped the girl. All the other thugs are in disbelief. Then she smiles at me and does some crazy scythe maneuvers while taking one fo the thugs outside the shop.

Y/n: Pfft show off.

They all looked at me like I was crazy

Y/n: What... Oh yeah you were trying to rob me weren't you.

I then Ran into them and go behind little red unsheathed my Scythe and charged at the prey.

Y/n: Suck your mum!

she was staring at me drooling so I then snap my fingers to gain her attention. She was in awe at my weapon.

Y/n: Hello remnant to ... uuuuuuhhhhh

She then snaps out of her trance

Red cloaked girl: Ruby...Ruby Rose

I looked back at the thugs. So did Roman he couldn't believe that his goons were as helpful as a turtle in a race with cheetahs

Roman: Well, get them!

The thugs charged to Ruby, so she stuck her scythe into the ground and kicked the thug in the face and flies in the middle of more thugs, so I charge two people with my scythe and struck them in the chest, they got knocked out COLD. "I'm pretty sure they died, oh well"

Ruby: Thanks!

Ruby then fired a bullet and spined hitting the guy as he flew in the air and then she squishes the other guy with her scythe. Then she flew from place to place using the recoil from her gun to move fast to send the guy flying. Then I flew into him with my scythe and smacked him into the ground leaving a crater in the road.

More thugs came after me, I sheathed my scythe .

Ruby: What are you doing!?

I Pulled out my hand cannon and smirked at her, her face went from confusion to Making an "O" Face with her mouth.

Ruby: Oh...

Y/n: leave this to the biggest badass in town.

Or well this is what I thought I said...