Soma laughs and throws an arm around my shoulder. "Nah, he probably just accidently slipped up. But it's a good thing you caught it! It's probably a good thing that you got time away from Ciel. His bad attitude might rub off on you!"

I shrug, "Well, I guess I might just be over thinking it. After all, I've never met him before so there is no way he could have a motive...."

Zhu Li sweat drops at his master.

The people listening sweat drop. ''''No you had it right from the beginning...'''

_______Time skip________

Me and Kyle walk side by side to the Swan Gazebo, "So why are we going at 2:30? Afternoon tea is at 3 PM right?" Kyle groans out in annoyance.

I laugh but knock him on the back of the head. "Did your time away from home make you forget that being too early is better than being too late. Don't you remember what happened at our graduation ceremony?!"

Kyle pouts and rubs the back of his head. "Yah yah...."

As we arrive I see Redmond, Greenhill, Bluer, and Violet. Along with their fags. "Eh? You are early?" Redmond says, pleasantly surprised.

Kyle and I stand close, I greet them. "Yes, thankfully I was correct and didn't end up late!"

The Prefects look at me confused and I gladly explain. "Oh, it's nothing really... We were actually told to come at 4 PM but it seems the Maurice misspoke. It's a good thing that although I'm a foreigner, I still know when 'tea time' is."

I notice Maurice stiffening up before smiling, "Oh my, it's unlike me to make such a mistake! I hope you forgive me!"

Kyle waves him off as he pulls me into a side hug, "It's no problem, really! Rei here has always been quick to pick up on things so it all turned alright in the end! No harm done!"

I look over and I see Elizabeth's brother. "Oh! Edward!"

"You are..... Oh! Rei and Kyle?! Where have you two been?! Every one thought that you two died when the cruise sunk! No one could find your bodies!" Edward exclaims, loosing his composure.

Greenhill and Redmond raise an eyebrow.

Redmond leans in, prepared for spilled tea. "You two were on that cruise that sunk?"

Kyle and I look at each other and shrug, "Yes, it is true we were on that ship."

"So how did you two survive?"

Kyle smirks and puts a finger over his lips, "Magicians never tell their secrets."

Redmond pouts childishly, "Aww, then it cant be helped..."

Kyle pulls out a chair for me and then we join them at the table.

"How have your classes been fairing you two?" Bluer asks as he pushes up his glasses.

If I were to be honest.... too easy. "They have been entertaining! How about you Kyle?"

Kyle stares at me with a dead pan. I sweat drop because I can see him screaming through his eyes 'stop flexing on me!'

He sighs and shrugs, "They are pretty okay... The sports is pretty fun."

Edward nods, "I've seen Kyle on the field, he definitely is a prodigy in the athletics field!"

I join in, "It's true. I've known Kyle for the longest time and he is the brawns in the group."

Kyle grins and blushed bashfully. "Aw, you guys are making me blush!"