"It was always him who help me–"

"If he wasn't not with me– there's a big chance that I was still not over with all of my ex."

"I've always thought of this– I never had my first love..."

But it looks like– I did– I was just blinded by my own thoughts –"

"Jeon Jungkook was my first love." He unconsciously muttered while staring blankly...

Another week has passed... Jungkook didn't visit Taehyung at all so as Taehyung–

This is for the best...

"So how was it?" Youngjae asked.

"It's sweet as usual?" Jungkook said, well he was having a food tasting at Youngjae's cafe.

"I know it is sweet! But can you define it more?!" Youngjae said was about to smack the younger 's head for being straight forward.

"Hyung I was just kidding– well the bread was soft and the chocolate blends well." Jungkook said.

"So should I sell this?" Jungkook nodded as he continue eating the rest of the bread.

Youngjae knows that the younger is not fine– Jungkook was sitting at his favorite place in the cafe and that is near the window... he was staring blankly–

"Do you want me to send this new flavor?" Youngjae asked, he was mentioning the new flavor of frappe.

"Hm– he is not used to drink coffee. You told me that he's been ordering coffee for awhile now." Jungkook said it was a lowkey yes.

Tho he wanted to deliver it, but he thought it would not be necessary thing to do– especially they are officially canceling the marriage.

"Are you gonna call a prescon and tell that TaeKook is not happening anymore?" Youngjae asked curiously about what could happen to the two of them.

"Hm– maybe mom will just write an article together with aunt jihyun. That would serves as our statement... Wait– what is TaeKook?" He asked, when he realized that he didn't understand TaeKook.

"Its Taehyung x Jungkook." Youngjae said emphasizing Tae and Kook.

"That was cute tho– but will never happen anymore." Jungkook said sadly.

"Eyy! You know JK miracle do happens!" Youngjae said full of enthusiasm in his blood.

"I believe – if you believe the dream that you wish will come true." Youngjae said.

"Is this what you got after binged watching cinderalla 3 seasons?" Jungkook said chuckling-

"Ha.ha." Sarcastically laugh at Jungkook.

"Anygays- it's getting late you should go home now Jungkook." Youngjae said.

"But can we take some pictures before you leave?" Youngjae asked.

"Ha? But why?" Jungkook asked.

"For my story at IG yah knoow~" Youngjae said.

"Aish whatever –" and they took a selca after that Jungkook left the cafe it was Youngjae and the other customers who are left inside.

"Give me my 100$." Youngjae said.

"Wow– how bout 50?"

"Also back then whenever you ask for my pictures I don't asked for payments."

"Aigoo Tae. It was your fault not my fault –" Youngjae answered then Taehyung handed a 100$.

"Is he happy?" Taehyung asked as he seated at the same spot Where JK seated awhile ago.

"Hm– like what you said– this is the first time you felt how hurt you are with a breakup – and the fact that it was all arranged you are hurt so as he." Youngjae answered.

Well... what happens here is... from the past few days that Jungkook and Taehyung doesn't meet. Youngjae becomes the bridge for the two of them. Taehyung would constantly ask how Jk is? Can he take some pictures of him... he even check JK from the parking lot to his favorite spot at the cafe.

Youngjae feel like– it looks like their world change 180 degree.

"I miss him so much–" Taehyung muttered.

🌻🌻🌻

Hello guys!
How are you?
It's been awhile right? Well I'm back with a new update! 😂🤣

Next chapter is GyumKook moments xD 😂🤣 (spoileeer asdfghjkl)