The base of the strapless dildo that always in Lisa's grip, was pushed inside her entrance, until only the sight of the length was left to be seen.

It pleasured Lisa until she could feel herself tightened around the base, the length stood proud and ready to fill the hole.

A grip that was around the length belonged to Lisa, she guided the head of the dildo to the glistering clit of Jennie.

She rubbed the opening up and down, it was meant to tease the pregnant woman.

Feeling the unfamiliar hard rubber against Jennie's clit, she puffed out an air, she was ready to feel this whole new experience.

“Ahh! Oh god...Lisayah..” It was only the first inch of the length, yet it was overwhelming to Jennie as she gripped on the sheet to keep her posture.

Inch by inch, Lisa slowly pushed the whole seven inches dildo inside the tight hole, shifted her hip for once or two times to help Jennie used with the size.

With Jennie's permission, the brunette began to move her hip forward and backwards, repeated the action with a different pace.

The slow movement now fast and faster, Lisa could feel the tip of the rubber length hit Jennie's G-spot.

And that collided caused the base inside Lisa to also hit the perfect spot, she released quite a moan.

So did Jennie, every time her wife hit her sensitive part, she couldn't restrain herself from cried out in overwhelming pleasure.

“Ohh! Fuck! Yeah....that feels amazing Lisayah! Ahh!!” The dark-haired woman pushed her butt backwards to meet the deep thrust.

At the same time, Lisa pushed herself toward the woman, bending down enough to plant sloppy kissed on her wife's spine.

Then fixed her posture by putting her left hand on her back, pushed herself forward to encourage the thrust.

Meanwhile, her other hand clamped Jennie's full waist, helped the pregnant women to meet her thrust.

Sweaty skin slapping against the other was the only sound could hear, beside the sound of heavy breath and loud moan from the two women.

Tired out with the position, Jennie dragged Lisa in the middle of the bed, then ordered her to lay down.

She crawled to the brunette, never break the eye contact as she straddled Lisa with her back facing her wife.

Jennie held the length and guided it to her soaked opening, the wetness eased the dildo to slide inside.

“Ohh...fuck...Jennie, you make me insane....” A satisfied growl let out from Lisa as she felt the base was being pushed deeper inside her.

“Yes...yes...it feels so good inside of me...” Jennie moaned out, bouncing herself up and down, swallowing the whole length until it hit her deepest spot.

Lisa placed both of her hands upon her wife's hip, slightly supported the frequent movement. Then one of her hands crawled up to the petite back.

Slowly made its way to the front where the soft perky breast was attached, she managed to grope the mound despite the berserk move of Jennie.

The hand fondled Jennie's breast in a way that caused her to let out a few curses along with loud messy moan.

Meanwhile, Lisa free hand sneaked to the lower part of Jennie, reached to her core and rubbed it with good pressure to help her reach the climax.

As she did so, Jennie rapid pace mostly the reason why she was sent to the edge, especially with the nonchalantly rub upon her breast and clit.

Those parts were extremely sensitive to Jennie and she was prepared to explode anytime soon.