Another one bites the dust

I quickly shut the garage door and hurry back to the house. I can't believe what I just saw. Could it be the car? It looks rather damaged and it's been hiding in an old shed.
     I enter through the front doors and down the long corridor to the dining area. When I set foot into the room I only see Mrs Taylor and Roger at the table not saying a word.
     I approach them making Roger look up. A small smile spreads across his face as I go to take a seat by him.
     "Where's your dad?" I ask pulling my chair in.
     "He went to go check on something, but I have no clue what." He replies as the maids come in and take the plates away. "We should go. It's getting late." He says slowly getting up from his chair.
     "Son! So soon?" His father belts from the doorway. "Sorry I had to...take care of some things. Now why don't you stay?" He asks approaching me as I too get up from my chair.
     "It's getting late dad. I need to take Sophie home." He replies, putting his coat on.
     His mother approaches me and pulls me into a tight hug. "It was nice to meet you dear. Please come over for tea whenever you intend to." She says releasing from her right grasp.
     "Thank you Mrs Taylor. It was also a pleasure to meet you." I say, putting my coat on.
     "Sophie, thank you for visiting. Shall I see you soon?" Mr Taylor asks, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on the top.
     "Oh um, yes...hopefully..thank you for inviting me again tonight Mr Taylor."
     He let out a small laugh in return. "Oh please sweetheart, call me Michael." He says flashing a grin.
     I smile and nod my head as Roger takes my hand and we head to the front door. A doorman holds the door ajar for us as we exit the house.
     "Goodbye Miss Sophie May!" I hear Michael yell from behind us.
     I turn back and wave in return before we reached the parked car. We climb in and Roger starts the engine up. We pull out of the long driveway and drive off towards my complex.
     "Well, that was fun." I say, breaking the awkward silence.
     "Yeah, except for the fact that my father was being weird again. It's so embarrassing." He replies, staring angrily at the road in front of him.
      A big pet peeve of mine is when people don't appreciate their parents and always complain about them to me. They should at least be thankful that they have parents. You don't miss them until their actually gone.
     "At least you still have yours." I mumble, annoyed at the fact that he could possibly say something like that...in front of me too!
     "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I shouldn't be saying these things I'm terribly sorry." He apologizes stroking my arm for forgiveness.
     "It's fine. I just don't like it when people say stuff like that."
     "I'm sorry babygirl." He coos grasping my hand.
     Then the memory flashed into my mind. Should I ask him about the car? What if he takes it the wrong way.
     "Erm...Roger?"
     "Hmm?"
     "While I was in the car while you and your parents were inside. I...saw something but I'm not sure if I should jump to conclusions." I start. He looks at me with a puzzled look on his face. "I saw a flash of light, like a reflection coming from your parents garage and I found a not that old of a car with a bunch of dents sitting there. I thought that maybe.."
     "You though that my dad drove a car and threw your parents off a cliff, killing them?" He snaps interrupting me.
     "Well... I mean it's a possibility..."
     "You really think that my parents killed yours? How could you think of something like that?" He questions, not looking at me and continuing to face the road.
     "Like I said Roger, it's a possibility. We don't know anything like what if they had some kind of connection."
     He lets out a shaky laugh. "I can't believe your saying this. Sophie, what if that car was just one of his clients and he just left it at our house. There's that possibility." He says mocking my tone.
     "Roger! I'm not saying that he killed them... I'm saying he should be put on our list of suspects." I spat.
     "Oh so now we have a list of suspects? You actually believe my parents are killers. Look Sophie, just because your life is hard doesn't mean you can pin point the reasons for the problems on other people. Especially people who are the most innocent and vulnerable!"
     And with that I grew silent. My jaw is slightly dropped by what he had said. Tears started swelling in my eyes but I just stared out the window in silence.
     We pull up to the flat and I get out almost instantly. He doesn't say anything as I slam the door. I look back and see him shake his head through the window and drive off.
     I wipe away the tears that had fallen on my way out and stomp to the flat. I was furious! How could he say something like that?! I'm judging pointing out observation but he has to snap at me.
     I open the door and shut it with force. I slip my shoes and coat off and march to my room. I slam the door and fall on my bed, releasing all my angry tears.
     I hear a small knock at the door but try my hardest to ignore it. "Go away." I muffle into the pillows.
     With that, the footsteps, which I presume to be Brian's, walked away back to his bedroom. I rub my thumb against Roger's ring upon my finger, helping me to produce more tears.
     But I don't take it off, cause I know that we'll eventually get over this. Then the thought of Michael showed up in my head. The way he looked at me was...interesting. The way he reacted to my parents death, the fact that he left the room to "take care of something." He made it seem so suspicious.
     I need more suspects. Maybe I could ask some of dads friends. Then again, I'd rather not. I need more people, this can't be all.
     Maybe it was my moms previous husband. She was married before my father but divorced due to loss of interest guess.
     But I don't know where he lives, he could be in the states for all I know.
     It was only 7:50 so I wasn't tired. I'm feeling very honest at the moment. I should tell Alice the truth, even it meant not having anyone by my side tomorrow or however long they would both be mad at me.
     I get up and head towards the phone in the kitchen. I dial Alices number and wait for the line to pick up.
     "Hello?"
     "I need to confess something. Meet me outside my complex in 10." I say hanging up the phone without letting her answer.
     I slide my shoes and coat on and head downstairs. I open the door leading to outside as the London air bites my nose.
     I stand there until I see a familiar car pull up in the small parking lot. I approach it as Alice hurries out.
     "Sophie! Is everything okay?!" She asks pulling me into a huge hug. I take it in just in case this is the last time I hug her.
     "I need to say something..." I saying pulling away from the hug.
     "Alright What is it?"
     "I was the women who was with Roger while you two dated. I was the woman he was cheating on with."