Andrew parker

Hey! My names andrew and I go to San Francisco bay high school. That is the school I own. I am the school player and the most popular boy. All the boys are either in my group want to be in my group or on my bully list. All the girls either dated me want to date me or are dating someone in my group all but one. Her name is annabeth chase and she is HOT! She would be on my bully list but she is to hot. She is literally the hottest girl in school with her blonde hair and scary grey eyes. I constantly ask her out but she continues to refuse my offers. She says she has a boyfriend in New York but I know she is playing hard to get. Plus no one has ever seen this elusive boyfriend. I walk out the doors of my school just finished with my daily bullying when I see the blonde beauty herself walk out the other doors her nose buried in a book. I don't understand why she even bothers with those dumb books. I strut over to her and grab her book away and throw it in the bushes. She looks murderous. Before she can kill me I say" hey babe. You me my place tonight. My parents are out of town." She opened up her mouth to speak but before she can a voice behind me beats her to it" wise girl is this idiot bothering you" I whirl around to find a tall guy standing behind me. And when I say tall I mean tall. This guy was 6 foot 4, compared to my 5 foot 11 inch hight he made me look tiny. He had raven black hair that looked like it hadn't been combed ever and sea green eyes. I have to admit it this guy is better looking then me. He then looked down at me and said" oh and I don't think that's gonna happen. You see she is moving to New York with me. Today was her last day" I then turned back to annabeth and said "your moving?" "Yup" she replied. She then slipped past me and under the arm of mystery guy. "Annie who is this" I said glaring at the guy. "1 don't call me anie she said and two this is my amazing boyfriend Percy. Percy then smirked at me. "Annabeth where are you living in new york and why on earth would you leave me" I said. Annabeth looked ready to kill. Percy then said let me take this and glared at me " one stalker much two she is living in my apartment with me and my mom and three she is leaving you because I love her she loves me and we will never let each other go." He said firmly. The two then turned around walked over to a red masarati spider and got in and drove away. I then thought soon enough she will come crying back to me. Ten years latter I had never really gotten over annabeth chase. 3 years ago I had moved to the big apple. Today I was walking in central park when I saw percy and annabeth. Percy had his hand around annabeths waist and was pushing a stroller while annabeth held the hand of a little 2 or 3 year old girl. I knew then and there from the amount of love in there eyes that we were never meant to be.

Hi! Do you like!? Send me story ideas and character ideas!

<3ME!