THAMUZ

THAMUZ

Within the middle of the mountains, silence reigns overall. The only light is the crimson lava streaming through the bottomless crevices. After the beginning of the Abyss reign on the mainland, countless demons have become devoted followers of the Abyss. The devil, fervent in their conviction, sings the will of the Abyss in these deep caverns — Only the powerful deserve to rule!

Guarding the Abyss for millennia, a tribe of fire demons almost became rulers of the Abyss. Thamuz, the King of the Fire Demons, and his people made the Abyss a mighty power. Unrestrained to use barbaric tactics to achieve his goals. Possessing ungodly natural strength, Thamuz was appointed chief of the Abyss, who led the Abyss to conquer all the underworld.

To Thamuz, all his enemies were meaningless nonsense, incapable of living in this country. He was just worthy to lead in his heart. Thamuz did not embrace the Blood Demon, Alice, because her bloodline was not pure — so unworthy of command and war.

With the gates to the Underworld about to open, armies of demons eagerly await the return of Thamuz. But if the King of Fire Demons returns, all the weak demons — only the powerful deserve to be part of the Abyssal Army — will burn away. Thamuz waited until the day he led the Abyssal Army through the Land of Dawn to let it be known — Only the mighty will reign.