YVE

YVE

Aurora has become the first one to find Yve. This was the first time that such a strange, icy, and emotional being ever existed in the Land of Dawn. Massive energy variations come from the period of the rift. Aurora felt that Zhask had returned and that she would now have the opportunity to avenge her beloved. But as it turned out, she had seen somebody who seemed to be much more assertive.

Yve fell from the heavens over the Frozen Ocean. She looked at everything and all under her notice, and she was only involved in seeking Zhask. Her intuition convinced her that her old nemesis had appeared here already. Yve looked at Aurora with indifference, then turned and left. Just as Aurora hesitated to hunt down this elusive visitor, Yve triggered an earthquake of immense energy, closing the time rift momentarily. Then she turned and left.

This time the rift ripped open by Yve has been around for thousands of years after the Ancient Ones caused a significant eruption using the Twilight Orb. Nobody will get close to it because nobody knows where it's going. Just Aurora follows it near all the time, waiting to take vengeance on her nemesis Zhask for her lover Tobias. Aurora obviously knows what kind of strong force it will require to close the time rift: that's why she had a premonition: maybe both Zhask and Tobias are coming back.

Yve is from Mithlora, a strange part of the galaxy. Her people are few in number, but they have enormous power. Yet they still have an arch-enemy-the Swarm. As some of the most competent hunters in the universe born with great strength, Yve's race must track and cope with the Swarm everywhere they emerge. Their infinite multiplication implies failure, and destruction means imbalance.

Zhask and Yve, like their races, are natural foes. Great responsibility comes with great power. As the most effective dominator among the thousands of Swarms, Zhask wants his Swarm to conquer and expand without ceasing to disperse it throughout the galaxy. And it is only by destroying Zhask that Yve can show her power and win her people's recognition.Since time immemorial, they have become destined rivals. Yve has understood her goal from as far back as she can recall. She is secure in her ability, which she depended on to eradicate several aircraft's balance challenges. But her frustrations started when she came across Zhask. Even with her incredible strength and battling Zhask several times in various areas of the world, even though she was too close to victory, Yve has still not succeeded in eliminating Zhask's Swarm.

The tale that follows is a drawn-out pursuit. The devious Zhask skips from one world to the next. The beings on these planets can provide little resistance to Zhask, so the quickly expanding Swarm kills their homes one after the other. And every time Yve makes it to these destroyed worlds, her inherent sense of guilt as a Mithloran and her feelings of self-doubt would stir up trouble in her heart.

Chasing after Zhask has been the passion of Yve. She followed Zhask to the Land of the Dawn. She feared it to be too late and that it would be nothing but ashes, too. But she was shocked to see that the Land of Dawn's heroes were powerful and brave, who vowed to defend their homelands with their lives. This made it tough for Zhask to get his arrangements right and buy her time.

Mithlora's hunters would not encourage any killer of order in the world to run rampant. Eventually, Yve would battle Zhask in a duel here. She realizes that she and her destined nemesis are going to contest their last war here.