JAWHEAD

JAWHEAD

Clandestine organizations have existed over the many years of the history of the Land of the Dawn. No one knows the true intent of these organizations, but one thing is for sure, whenever there is a crisis, shadowy figures emerge from the darkness to restore order to the world. Professor Henry and his wife worked for the Dawn Council, known for its research in state-of - the-art technology, delivering an infinite and varied stream of high-tech goods to government agencies and elusive, unknown clients.

But when they eventually finished creating the "SMART-01," all this changed, because their new invention was smarter and more powerful than any android the world had ever seen, and was programmed so that once the genetically matched host activated it, it could operate on the consciousness of the controller.

The members of the Dawn Council saw the potential of this technology for warfare and directed Henrys to pass the technology to selected government agencies for a mass production programme. Henrys declined to do so. After ordering their Prototype One to destroy all the data of the experiment, Henrys mysteriously vanished. Little Alice has no idea of these events to this day. All she knows and cares about is that this special robot has always been there to defend and support her, and that he calls her "Honey" like her father once did, although she affectionately calls him "Jawhead" in response. The only clue left behind by her parents was a pocket watch she carries with her wherever she goes. Finally, Alice decides to journey with her robot friend to track down her parents' whereabouts...