Back on deck

The next day Zero departs after saying her heartfelt goodbyes to her family and kissing Mihawks cheek for allowing her to use his castle for that family reunion. Saying goodbye to Ace became as always the hardest part. He too is in a bad mood, clinging to her and begging her to just stay with him. But they know she has to go. "Want to get matching tattoos next time we meet?", Ace asks her. She smiles. "I'd like nothing more." Zero kisses his cheek, then hugs Ruffy tightly and leaves for the Kid Pirates who are waiting silently. Kid holds out his gigantic hand to her and she places hers in his, whistling and little Shanks runs up to them, jumping into her arms. She smiles softly, then hugs the red heads arm, walking next to him towards the ship and leaving while her boys tell her goodbye. She waves happily and is filled with pride looking at them. Such a wonderful family. "Wear that scarf Helen! Shanks! Put that damned beer down! Mihawk, Law you are perfect! Edward! Your doctor said no more ale! Marco take it from him!", she yells. Mihawk and Law suddenly seem to sparkle and the swordsman tips his fedora, Law strokes his small beard. "I guess it can't be helped.", Law says, a shining smile on his face. "I guess I am just too perfect..", Mihawk mumbles. The other pirates sweatdrop while Marco tries to pull the large bottle of Sake away from his Captain and Shanks has dropped his beer, sat down on the ground and started sulking, while Helen wraps a scarf she gave him around his neck smiling blissfully.

"No wonder they call her mom..", Heat mumbles. "Come here little Shanks. Mommy knew you'd be a better son.", Zero coos and smiles at the cat who starts purring immediately, curling up in her arms. Happily smiling she skips over to Kid, kissing his arm since that was as far as she could reach and then disappearing under deck. The red head sighs and hides his burning face in his palms. "That woman is going to be the death of me.", he grumbles. "Seems like a good way to die.", Killer says. He chuckles. "A great one actually. I've got some catching up to do." With that the tall man leaves for her room, quietly slipping in. Their eyes meet and she smiles, let's go of little Shanks who leaves her cabin that Kid locks behind the cat. He walks over to her. No word is spoken. His metallic glove slips off and he sets it aside. He stops right in front of her, kneels down, takes her hands and kisses them. She smiles, a soft blush dusting over her anyways always red cheeks, radiating life. She slips forward and gives him a chance to look at her up close. She is wearing a cut off T-shirt and some sinfully tight shorts. Her curves look even more seductive in them. His hands brush over her skin leaving behind goosebumps, making her shiver and he leans forward, kisses her.
Her arms wrap around his neck and she pulls him closer, leaning back and allowing him to climb in top of her. He rests his weight on her, between her legs and on his underarms. He gently moves his hips against hers, a soft sigh leaving her lips as he does. He enjoys her little sound, kisses her more demandingly. He sits up, pulls her onto his lap and his hands slide into her shorts, cupping her butt squeezing it. She gasps as he does. Quickly he slides them off of her wide hips, strips off her shirt. To his surprise she wears a bra. Bright red lace that hides nothing. He opens it, tossing it aside. Zero seems relieved and he places her back down onto her back and takes a good look at her. Pushing off his pants he takes a hold of her and positions her for him, after testing her wetness. He kisses her before pushing himself into her so he can muffle her loud moan with his lips. She kisses back passionately, relishing his touch and his movement as well as the soon dulled pain in her lower body. His touch gets more savage, his pounding speeds up. He bites into her neck and she bites her lip so she doesn't cry out loudly. Her nails dig into his strong back and her hips rock along with his, her legs are loosely wrapped around his torso. Her body shakes in pleasure and finally she has her orgasm, gasping for air and so does he. He holds her body close and brushes through her hair. "Never leave again like this.", he tells her, cupping her cheek. She nuzzles into his large hand and cups it with her own. He frowns slightly. The large burn scars on her body are turning darker and more noticeable. His lips kiss her hands again and she smiles gently. For looking as intimidating as he does he is a pretty damn cute softie.

"How old are you?", she asks him, curiously. "Where did that come from?", Kid chuckles and lays down next to her, pulling her body close to his. "I'm just curious about you. That's all.", she grins. "23.", he finally admits. She gapes. "Wait. I'm actually older than you?!", she gasps. He chuckles. "Is that a problem for you?" "Its just.. I didn't expect you to be so young.", she admits. "Do I look old?" "No! I would have guessed 26. Maybe 27. But not 50... Even thought... Marco is 47 and still looks your age..", she mumbles with a pout on her lips. How adorable. He kisses her, then pulls her onto him, throwing a blanket over them. "My turn... Have you really never had any contact with a man before me?", he asks her. She shakes her head. Not really. One kissed me when drunk and I kicked him unconscious but I guess that doesn't count." "Who?" "Ah ah. Where are you from.. I mean where were you born?" "South blue.", he mumbles. "Not a good memory, huh? Same for me...." "Where are you from?" "I was born in Loguetown in South blue. My dads hometown. He was born there and died there.", Zero smiles softly and brushes through her hair. "I remember how much people hated me there. I was a pirates daughter. Parents forbid other kids to play with me so mother was my only stronghold. She was gorgeous.", Zero smiles, fondly remembering her mother. "Tell me about her." She looks at him and then grins. "Trying to avoid my questions? Oh well. I don't mind... My mother....."