Chapter 13

-3rd POV-

After the incident with the Nomu, everything went back to normal. Classes resumed, and winter is coming it's way!

Currently, our sweet broccoli woman was inside the dressing room with her fellow class B girls. "Wah~ Izumi-chan~ you look very pretty!" Tsunotori squealed circling the now flustered Izumi. "w-what do you mean? Tsu-chan?" hiding into her warm coat/cape. "She's talking about your costume Izumi! Amongst all of class B, you have the most drastic change in your costume." Setsuna inserted, smirking once she finished putting her costume on. "c-come on you guys... We're gonna be late!" Izumi said before making her way towards the door.

Class B went to training ground beta, where both Ashido and Kaminari faced their furry principal Nezu (and where they failed the exam). (Mina: was that really necessary?! Kaminari: yeah! Stop rubbing salt on a wound!) "Oi oi... Quite the relaxed vibe coming from you guys." Monoma started, seeing their rival class in a distance chatting with each other. "Onii-chan! Kacchan!" Izumi smiled brightly glomping her unsuspecting brother. "M-Micchan... Hm? Oohhhh Micchan! Your costume is different from before! Based on the design, it must be--" Izumi only smiled as her brother continued to mutter on. "Stop your yapping Deku! It's pissing me off! Damn Nerd!!" Katsuki yelled, pulling Izumi by the waist, while Izumi nuzzles her face to his chest. Enjoying the warmth. "Micchan noooo!"

"Ignoring me huh? But no matter! Cause today! Class B will definitely crush y--" Monoma was cut off by Aizawa's capture weapon; wrapping around said teen's neck. "MONOMA!!" "You. Keep quiet." Aizawa started "Today, class A and B are going to have a joint battle training. That being said, we'll have a special guest that will join our activity" Vlad King continued. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." Aizawa lazily said watching his students' different reactions. Shinsou sighed and stepped forward, making sure his voice was loud and clear for both classes. "I know I've encountered some of you guys during the Sports Festival, but you won't catch me thinking that were all buddies now that we've exchanged blows. I'm not a good-natured person  trying to tout a superficial sense of sportsmanship. The fact of the matter is,  I've gotten a late start and I've already been left in the dust by hundreds of steps by you all. I'm sorry I'm desperate. I'll become a great hero. So that I can use my quirk to help others." Shinsou glanced at Izuku and continued. "All of you here today are obstacles that I must overcome. I have no intentions of making friends." at that last sentence, many of class A remarked how they were reminded of Earlyroki (in the sports festival). "Let's do our best!" Izumi cheered along with Tsunotori.

After this, both homeroom teachers explained what they needed to do in their exercise

After this, both homeroom teachers explained what they needed to do in their exercise. "All of you will be put into teams. But seeing as class B has two more students than us, one of them will be put in a team with class A." Aizawa informed glancing at the said students. "The setting for this training is 'The heroes move to surround the villain group and capture them!' each team will perceive their opponents as 'villains'! Once either team captures four members of the other, it's their victory!" Vlad Kind further explained as some students such as Iida exclaimed his confusion.