Chapter 8

Okay so before I start this chapter... I just want to say... I messed up. You see I just read the latest chapter of BNHA manga, and... I just saw and understood how Yanagi Reiko's quirk 'poltergeist' actually works. So her quirk basically just lets her control the things she touches. Excluding living things. Now here is where I messed up. In my previous chapter in the licence exam arc I thought that potergiest makes her do what ghosts do like pass through walls and stuff. It's gonna take me a longer while if I'm gonna edit it. But other than that... Yeah I messed up.
Now on with the chapter!!
---------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

It has already been a couple of days after the rescue and the death of Nighteye. The future heroes were now permitted to go back to their school, after a series of validation tests that is. Before actually heading back though, Izuku decided to talk with his senpai. He couldn't help but feel guilty and upset with himself.

"Heyyooo!!!" this was what greeted Izuku, shocking him. "Mirio-senpai?!" said upperclassman laughed while still doing light exercises on his hospital bed.
(picture)

All of the UA students went back together. On their way back, Izumi feel asleep from exhaustion.

-Izuku's POV-

I sighed as we got in the train. We were finally going back after or confinement in the hospital. I sighed as I patted Micchan's head, she usually lays her head on my lap when she's in deep thought or just feeling lonely. I guess it's both. I heard from Recovery that Micchan stayed with Sir Nighteye throughout the surgery. Apparently Nighteye said something to Micchan before All might or any of us could see him, I wanted to ask her but she wouldn't tell me. Even earlier when I found out that she almost got caught by the League again, she wouldn't speak a word... "You really love your sister huh?" I slightly jumped when I heard the quiet voice from Amajiki-senpai. "P-pardon?" "I don't have any siblings but I think I know how you feel when you want to be there for someone. It's like being with Mirio... I'd be by his side when he needs it and he'll have my back when I need it."

I smiled and looked down at Micchan's sleeping face, "Well... Other than All Might and...  Someone else... She was one that inspired me to be a hero. It's kinda like what the internet says about twins... We're two halves of one whole." I scratched the back of my head slightly flustered. "It's actually really cute! It's my first time actually meeting twins so I'm really curious!" Nejire-senpai said as softly as she can, trying to not wake my sleeping twin.

-3rd POV-

After the train ride, the students won't to their respective dorms, saying their farewells. Once arriving at the Heights Alliance, Izumi took a deep breath before entering.

"IIIIZZUUUUMIIII!!!!" Tetsutetsu and the rest of class B bellowed worriedly. "Are you okay?" "Did you get hurt?" were most of the questions thrown at her making her a little shocked. "Everyone calm down! Give her some space! It's been a hard week for her so let's give her a little space." Tito said pulling Tetsutetsu from Izumi, said girl gave a tired smile that everybody noticed. "I'm okay. I would like to have some company right now...  And cake..." Izumi's tired smile slowly became a genuine smile as everyone including Vlad King cheered her up by eating the huge cake that apparently Monoma ordered. 

(just go with it

(just go with it... Now I'm hungry for Oreo...)

In the end, after eating the cake they all went to their own rooms to rest. Some females, namely Ibara, Tsunotori, and Kendo stayed inside Izumi's room. "Thank you everybody, I really appreciate how you guys cheered me up." Kendo chuckled and patted Izumi's head. "We're your friends Izumi! All of class B is a team, and besides! You anyways do the same for us! We're just glad you're safe and sound." "It's true. You are the light that us class B treasures! You inspire us to do better." Ibara said closing her eyes and doing her usual pose. "Yes yes! Izumi-chan is our greatest bestest friend!" Izumi smiled and embraced the three of them in thanks before going to sleep with her friends.

-flashbacks-

Izumi cried, she still mourned for Nighteye's death. She felt guilty and weak, she was there as Nighteye was being cremated. "I should keep smiling... I-I... I don't want this to happen again!" Izumi sobbed.

Time seemed to stop when she felt arms wrap around her. "If you really want this to end then come back to me Mimi-chan~ I can help you protect all those people you love. Just come back to me~" she shivered as chapped lips made contact with her right cheek. "Don't tell anyone about this Mimi-chan~ or I'll get mad... You may not remember but you really don't like it when I get mad... I'll see you soon. I have to get rid of those filthy trash first though..."   Shigaraki started before going into Kurogiri's warp again.

She kept quiet that day, feeling dread fill her whole being. She flinched when she heard the familiar ringtone of her phone, taking a shaky breath she answered the call. "Oi Izumi, you okay? I just read the news... You don't need to give me details, just... Are you alright?" she felt tears in her eyes once more. She sobbed and it alarmed the one who called - Katsuki. "K-Kacchan!!" all she could do was cry or his name over and over, making the said explosive blonde to panic. "Where the hell is that damn Deku?! Arhh damn it!! If it weren't for the stupid rules, I'd be kicking his ass for not being with you. What the fuck happened?! Answer me damn it!" Izumi knew she shouldn't tell anyone, but she needs to. In order to stop the League of Villains. But not now, and most especially not to just anybody. "Kacchan... I'm scared... I don't know what to do... I don't want anybody hurting anymore..." she slowly sobbed out trying her best to rub the tears away. A sigh came from the other side of the phone, before Katsuki's firm voice called Izumi's rapidly beating heart. "Look... It's okay to be scared... To be afraid... To not know what to do... And it's definitely okay to worry. If you don't know what to do then it's fine! Do multiple things and make mistakes, get it right then move on. You're thinking about the future too much that you don't see how things are going right now. I mean... Too many what ifs are clouding your head that you can't think clearly. Look... I don't know what happened or why the hell you're so afraid but I want you to remember what I'm gonna say." Izumi was silent the whole time Katsuki spoke, her tears slowly stopped shedding. "I'm always gonna be there when you need me Izumi. No matter how far you are, I'll definitely come to your rescue. I'll be your hero. I don't care if that fucking Deku is your hero, I'm still gonna surpass him and be your hero!" laughing airily, Izumi held her phone with both hands.  "Thank you Kacchan... *sniff* I love you"

Before Katsuki could even reply, Izumi ended the call and stood up and faced the exit of the room. She had new found determination, when though she still feels down with Nighteye's death, she will make sure that the League of Villains will be stopped.

-flashback end-

---------------------------------------------
So? How'd you like the chapter? Comment on the comment section to let me know! I really like reading your comments xD anyways sorry for the wait. I was busy with my ojt so I am only able to publish this chapter now.