Chapter 7

Aight so before I start I wanna tell you guys that I may or may not include the fight scene between everyone vs overhaul and just go on with the next arc but who knows? I dont own bnha Hirokoshi does and all arts, videos and pictures belong to the creators... Whoever they are. Credit goes to them also I'll say whether I made the art or not but I doubt I'll put them here. 😜
-----------------------------

-3rd POV-

With Eri now in the protective arms of Lemillion (Mirio), Chisaki was filled with anger. He removed his gloves and disassembled the ground and reassembling them into spikes directed at the young hero, even bullets were shot. "Aim for the arm that's holding her!" "He's too good with his quirk, I doubt he'll let his guard down." Chrono stated, and as Chisaki disassembled the spikes, Chrono shot again.

The next chain of events went fast. The so called right-hand man of Chisaki made his way to aid his young master. Seeing this as a chance, the young master Chisaki threw a case with five quirk-destroying bullets to his follower. Said follower aimed it at Eri, that way Mirio wouldn't be able to use his quirk.

And so, as the effects of the bullet spread throughout Mirio's body, Mirio could no longer use his quirk

And so, as the effects of the bullet spread throughout Mirio's body, Mirio could no longer use his quirk. "Because people have been endowed with these quirks they can dream. Dream that maybe someday they can be someone that matters! They're all sick in the head! So get rid of that stupid smile on your face. Cause thanks to the power of that girl you were trying to save, EVERYTHING YOU WORKED SO HARD TO CULTIVATE WILL BE ALL FOR NAUGHT!" Chisaki bellowed, but when he lifted his head, his subordinate Chrono was thrown directly at his face. Making him after his focus. "NOTHING I'VE DONE UP TO NOW WILL EVER BE USELESS!! I WILL ALWAYS BE LEMILLION!!" Mirio shouted landing another hit on Chisaki's face.

Fifteen minutes have passed since Mirio caught up with Chisaki. Give minutes have passed since he was shot by the quirk-destroying bullet. In the overwhelmingly disadvantageous situation in which he was outnumbered, 2 to 1. He fought one third of the battle in a quirkless condition. No not fought but protected. He protected to the bitter end.

-meanwhile- (gosh that part was intense for my brain...)

"S-Sir Nighteye! Lemillion needs backup quick!" Nightingale reported in alarm, she -in a weird sense- felt what happened with her senpai. "You heard her! Don't just stand there and chatting! Don't forget those who stayed back to give us time! The police from below, Suneater, Red Riot, Fatgum, Lemillion! Remember our top priority!" Rock Lock bellowed, clutching his wounded side. Without further ado, all remaining heroes went into action. Arriving just at the nick of time, Izuku and the remaining heroes were able to secure Eri and throw back Chisaki.