My heart squeezes in my chest as Bryn laughs. Soon, everyone looks at me. I clear my throat and try to think of what to say.

Everyone in this room are everything to me. How can I put something like that into words?

"Well," I begin, "I've always been thankful for my ability to turn a phrase," My face flushes pink, "now, I think I'm grateful that it's hard to describe how good it feels to be with you guys." I blink across the table. "I think for once in my life, I can't summarize how I feel in a few catchy words ." I meet Anson's gaze.

"And I don't want to put a few words on it, to define it. I love everyone in this room." My eyes start to mist when I process the words coming from my mouth.

I take Anson's hand on one side and my mom's on the other. "For once I'm thankful that I can love someone without having to fully understand it. I love you all with depths which are too great to be described."

At that, my mom hugs me tightly to her chest. I blink a tear from the corner of my eye. Anson hugs me next, he whispers into my ear and my heart grows even fuller. He lets me go, picking up a fork and starting to eat.

It's hard to consume anything after my feelings are so strongly affecting my appetite. However, the turkey is delicious, so I soon find myself gulping it all down.

When the plates are cleared, Anson stands up and makes an announcement.

"Indie Jasper," He begins, simultaneously motioning for my mom. She stands behind him proudly, and I grow curious.

"What?" I raise a brow.

What's with these two?

Anson grins and tiptoes over to the front door. "Your mom and I have a little surprise for you outside." He says, opening it up.

I look at Bryn nervously, because she seems to be unsure of the situation too. I step out onto our porch, my mom and Anson are right behind me.

What kind of surprise is out here?

I look at our driveway, I notice mom's Ford Escape, parked neatly by Anson's white camaro. Behind it however, sits a new car, with a bow on top.

Is this a dream?!

My mouth drops in disbelief. "No way." I shake my head, looking back to Anson.

He smirks and holds up the key ring, confirming that the car is mine. Utter shock jolts down my spine. I squeal loudly and jump up into Anson's arms. He laughs and clutches  me tightly.

"Don't just thank me, your mom paid for the other half of it."  He says happily.

I shake my head in surprise. "Mom, really?"

Crinkles form at the corners of her eyes as she smiles and nods. My mouth drops as I hug her once more tonight. "This is unbelievable."

"Indie, Go check it out." She says.

At that, I run with Anson down to the driveway. Up close, my eyes water with delight.

It's a light blue camaro, like Anson's, but a slightly different model. He opens the door for me so I can inspect the inside.

"Let me show you what this baby comes with." He joins me inside to point out all of the bells and whistles. I bounce up and down in my seat like an overjoyed child, squealing and exclaiming for the next ten minutes.

"Do you like it?" Anson pokes around at the controls.

I pinch myself when he's not looking.