Reaction

NCT Dream reacting to their S/O smacking their ass

Mark

Mark would be walking down the hall on his phone. You were bored and saw him so you ran up and smacked his ass and said "hey sexy"

"What the fuck Y/N" he would say confused. "Omg you should see you face" you laughed. "Your weird but i love you" he would say and give you a peck on the cheek.

Renjun

He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. You had just gotten home and saw him. You slowly and quietly walked up to him and then BAM! you smacked his ass.

"AHHHH" he would scream and you fell to the floor laughing. After he saw it was you he would laugh too. "Omg you got me babe" he would say.

Jeno

Jeno wasnt having the best day. You saw him walking towards the kitchen with a frown. You wanted to cheer hin up so you walked behind him and smacked his ass. He turned around and still looked mad so you got scared.

"Why did you do that" you looked up and he was smiling. "To make you smile. You have been down today so i thought it woyld make you smile" you said and looked down. "Aw your so cute" he said and hugged you.

Satan/Haechan

 You were just naturally goofy

You were just naturally goofy. You and Haechan always teased eachother so when you walked up behind him on the sidewalk, smacked his ass and said "you got some sexy ass man" and walked away he was shook

"What the fuck Y/N" he would say walking up to you. "I wish i could say the same for you but eh" you stopped and looked at him. You pretended to be mad and you walked away. "Hey wait" he chased after you and you giggled while running.

Jaemin

It was no suprise when you smacked his ass. You always do but this time he looked at you with a smirk.

"I bet you can put that hand somewhere else cant you" Jaemin said and you smacked his chest. "Aw is my princess shy?" He would giggle then smack you ass hard making you yelp. "Now we're even" he would say the walk away.

Chenle

You two always played around so when you smacked his ass he would fall to the ground laughing.

"Why did you do that you perv!" He would laugh and it made you laugh at his words. Overall he wouldnt care and would probably get you back later.

Jisung

He was in the classroom after school. He was pinning things on the board when he felt a hard smack on the ass. He turned around and saw his girlfriend and he looked at her strange.

"What was that for?" Jisung asked. "I dont know but i love you" you would say and kiss him and he happily kissed you back.

☆☆☆☆☆
Aye im back sisters~ DM me if you have a request