Reactions

Requested by: @pwarkpwark13

Nct Reacting to frighting with their S/O part 1

Mark

Its was all about how he wasn't spending enough time with you. He was always working and never even bothered to text in his free time. When he was free he would just sit around all day doing nothing wouldn't call or text and you had enough of it.

"YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME!" you shouted. "YAH WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO CLINGY ALL THE TIME I WOULD!" he shouts back. It through you back and you started to tear up. "Yah well maybe we should break up" you said walking out the door. "WAIT! Y/N NO!" mark yelled after you.

Renjun

He was always drawing and never talked to you. What is the point of being there if he doesnt even notice your existence? You had finally had enough. He has been doing this for about 3 months now. So you walked over and grabbed his pencil and then his paper.

"What the hell Y/N give it back!" He shouted. "No, you are always drawing and you always forget I'm here! Im tired of it!" You yelled back. "Oh my god your so annoying you wonder why i try to ignore you" he mumbles quietly so you wouldnt hear it. But boy you did and you broke down. "W-well if im so annoying then you can find yourself another girlfriend, goodbye Renjun!" You said as you through down the pencil and paper. You were about to walk out the door when Renjun yelled "NO!  Y/N I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT GO I'M SORRY!" You let a few tears drop then grabbed the handle and walked out.

Jeno