Reaction

Requested by @jaehyunluv13 
NCT Dream Reacting to a gorgeous fan and they fall in love

Mark

You would be next to meet NCT Dream. Mark was first. They had just played with a bunch of fluff and cotton. You got up there and told Mark he still had some in his hair. He looked up and felt something in his chest. He started blushing and then shook his head to get the fluff off. You would laugh at his adorableness. He would get all shy and he didnt know why. You would put your arm out and pull fluff from his hair. He would panic. He would grab your hand and the other NCTzens would go wild because of the cute interaction. Over all he knew he wanted to see you again after this.

Renjun

You had gone to your favoite bands fan sign, NCT dream. You bias of course was Renjun. When gou got to him you started stuttering. He thought it was cute but soon got shy himself because of how beautiful you are. The members noticed Renjuns reactions to everything you did and they would tease him after. Later on they all went to a food place. Haechan pointed out that you were across the room with a friend. Renjun would get shy instantly. He asked his managers if he could say hi and somehow they agreed so he got up while the members cheered him and went to talk to you. He complimented you constantly and was just being a flirt. He ended up getting your number and then would text you everynight and when he had the chance. He told you one day he liked you and now you two are secretly dating ;)

Jeno