a dark meaning behind Chandler's narcissist

as you know, narcissist or people obsessed with themselves or a shorter term called "selfish" is a mental behavior similar to OCD, but not exactly because you don't do things or a habit repeatedly or anything at all. 

selfish are people who think of themselves more than other people and you'd think that they're pretty weird or something, but than A LOT of us, people are a little selfish. We sometimes have protected ourselves from danger or harm, it's very much normal.

if you think about selfish as to more of protecting yourself from the outside world and others, then it just means that you're paranoid, anxious and basically afraid.

at Chandler's case, it seems pretty SERIOUS and SEVERE.

Chandler admires herself because either she knows she's pretty or no one really told her that she is pretty and this basically brings her self-esteem down and forces mental thoughts that are big burdens to carry upon our shoulders. 

thoughts like "it's okay, you can do better" or "you're good, you look fine." would be most common, thoughts like these are made from insecurities that lead to burdening yourself and basically making a problem with either no solution or a solution. 

these thoughts can lead to serious and major depressive disorders and mental illness such as PTSD and might even cause bipolarity if driven too far. Therapy would be the only thing to heal things like this, but if it's at a high place or something truly severe, then you'd had to take that person to mental health cares like asylums. 

Chandler likes to be on top of everything because either she knows she can dominate everything or she feels that she can help herself throughout her whole life without problems or she feels like she has prioritized herself than her mental health. Not prioritizing your mental health can be bad for you.

You can earn more mental illnesses and disorders if you don't prioritize your mental health, you also don't gain control over your thinking and concentration, you'll be dizzy from some points and you feel like you have to fall, but you don't want to risk it. You build walls around yourself and create an outer personality. 

An outer personality is what the world know you as by popularity, face and everything else that can be easily recognized outside the inner personality. This outer personality is a braver version of the inner and an easy liar. The outer personality is brave and confident, unlike the inner version.

The inner personality is fragile, helpless, hopeless and anxious. These inner personalities don't trust themselves and walk a bumpy road where they continuously hurt themselves. This inner personality needs guidance from close people. This personality is truthful, trustworthy, but extremely fragile. You must not break their trust or they'll never trust you for as long as forever. This personality can hold a grudge as long as to the day they're dead.

There's more, but this is the content I'll serve you for now, because I lost motivation continuing any of my works at all.