Together Again

Chaeyoung's Point of View

Jennie went to New Zealand to study for 5 years. So far,only 3 years has past and I'm having a heartache from being away from her. We have a long distance relationship but texting and calling just can't fulfill my needs anymore. I just bought a house near Jennie's house and plan on moving over there to see her for the rest of the time she is studying. If she wants to permanently move there, then I'm fine with it. After all,I'm familiar with it since I was born there. I packed my bags and things to move into my house and hopped on the plane to New Zealand.

Chae:I have a surprise for you!
Jen:What is it?
Chae:You'll have to wait and see!
Jen:Fine

I texted her on the plane not revealing the surprise to her because I want to keep her curious. I left the airport and asked my sister,Alice,to pick me up since she lives in New Zealand and drop me at my new house. "Bye unnie!" I said and excited the car with all my stuff to unpack. I plan on surprising Jen and picking her up from school.

I finished unpacking and waited until Jennie's school would end and drove to pick her up. I bought a car too. She normally walks home but I'll drive her today. I part the car and went to the main office to enroll myself into the performing arts college too since I still have to go to school. That's my second surprise,going to school with her.

I roamed the school halls and texted Jen.

Chae:Where are you?
Jen:About to leave with my friends. Why?
Chae:No reason.
Jen:Ok then.

I saw Jen texting on her phone.

Chae:Look up.

I texted her and she looked up. She saw me. Tears started falling out of her eyes. She ran quickly ran towards me as I picked her up and spun her around in the air. I put her down and we had the kiss we both longed for three years. I saw people staring out of jealousy probably wondering who I was. "How are you here?" Jen asked as she wiped away stray tears. "I moved over here to see you."I said. "Really!?" She asked. "Yeah, this was my surprise. I couldn't bare being away from you anymore so I decided to move over her and buy a house and car."I replied

She hugged me tight and wrapped her hands around me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. "I've got one more surprise for you." I said. "What is it now?" She said excitedly. "I enrolled in school here! I have the same schedule as you so we get to be together everyday! Also, the house I bought is near yours!" I said. "Waaaaa really?" She asked excitedly. "Yes, my wifey. I missed you so much." I said. Two girls came up to us.

"Jen, could you please introduce us?" One girl asked. "Oh I almost forgot! Chae, these are my best friends, Lisa and Jisoo." Jen said and gestured the two girls, one Jennie's height and the other one tall, like me. "Jisoo,Lisa, this is my girlfriend." Jennie said. "Oh, you're the famous Park Chaeyoung." Jisoo said. "Oh, I'm already known by you two." I said and chuckled.

"Yeah, she will never stop talking about you. But now, we get to meet the famous girlfriend in person."Lisa said excitedly. "Well,we're going to catch up. See you guys tomorrow!" Jennie said as I grabbed her hand lead her to my car. We entered the car,I sat in the drivers seat and Jen was in the shotgun seat.

I kissed her but then I ended up climbing onto her lap without breaking the kiss. Jennie let out a small moan. "I missed you babe." Jennie said as we pulled out. "Yeah,me too. But now, we get to see each other everyday! And not through FaceTime." I said.

"We're finally together again!"Jennie said. "Yeah,I'm never leaving your side again, we'll be together for the rest of our lives." I said. "Well I'm down for that." Jennie said as we continued kissing each other, feeling each other's warmth radiating in the atmosphere. The feeling that they both longed for three years is finally here.