Bullied

Chaeyoung's Point of View

I went to school today because my wonderful girlfriend dragged there. The only reason I go is because I get to see my beautiful girlfriend. This morning, when I just arrived at school,I was approached my 12 guys, I recognized them as bullies of the school.

"Hello Chaeyoung." Suho said and laughed evilly. "What do you want now Suho?" I asked. "I wanted to date Jennie but since I can't have her, I'm just going to hurt her." Suho said.

"Leave her alone." I said. "Ooh, What are you going to do about it?" Suho asked. I didn't hesitate to answer. "Beat me up instead, I won't fight back unless you promise not to hurt her." I said. I'd rather me get hurt than her. I'd gladly die for her.

"Ok, that'll work." He said. He and his friends got into their fighting stances to beat me up. They all came at me at the same time. Some kicked me, while the others punched my body. It hurt like hell but I promised I wouldn't fight back. After I was beaten to a pulp, they finally left.

I was covered in bruises. But it was worth it I guess because they promised they wouldn't hurt Jennie. Good thing I didn't wear shorts today or else, everyone would see my bruises. I covered the bruises on my body with my leather jacket and long jeans. I walked back to school and went to class. I had to quickly get to class or I'd be late,but it really hurt to move. I went to class and sat down.

End of the day..................................

                          Jennie's Point of View

We were walking home to our house from school. I noticed Chae limped all day. She also has been acting weird. I held her hand all the way home. We've been living together for 3 years. We entered our house and I could tell Chae was in a lot of pain. "Babe" I said softly. "Hmmm?"She replied and turned around. She wasn't really good at hiding things so I could tell is she was.

I walked up to Chae and told her to sit on the couch. She allowed me to take off her jacket with a little hesitation. I gasped. Her whole body was covered in bruises. "Chae, what happened?" I asked as I rushed to get the first aid kit. "Well, you know the bully group Exo?" She asked softly. "Oh no, what did they do?" I asked worriedly. "The leader, Suho, was mad because he couldn't date you and that I am. He was going to go hurt you but I stopped him by letting him hurt me instead. He agreed and promised he and his gang would leave you alone. They all came at me at the same time and this is the result." Chae explained while put ointment on her bruises. "Why Chae? Why did you do that for me?" I asked.

"Because I can't stand seeing someone I love and care about in pain, I'd rather it be me." She said. She said it. "Can I?" I asked to hug her. "Yes." She answered weakly. I pulled her in for a hug but not too tight because she's in pain. I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "I could never thank you enough Chae." I said.

"Hey you hungry?" I asked since food seems to always cheer her up. "Mmmmhm. I would like some Kisses and some milk ice cream so you can have some too!" Chae said happily. She smiled at the word food. "Ok, you stay here, I'll be right back." I said and went to fetch some of my favorite milk ice cream from the freezer and went back to the couch.

"Here are some kisses."I said and kissed her. "Here's some ice cream." I said and fed her ice cream and kissed her afterwords. We pull away for air. "Kisses and milk ice cream is the best remedy to cheer me up in the world!" Chae said and happily ate her ice cream like a little kid. I poked her squishy cheeks full of ice cream. She pouted but cheered up immediately when I pecked her chipmunk cheeks. What is the definition of love? My definition of love is in front of me, Park Chaeyoung.