Chapter Seven:The Legend

After the accident at the the cafeteria,Muriel wasn't happy at all. She had totally embarrassed herself at the cafeteria and everyone now will see her as a commoner. She seemed to be discouraged but Keira and Sloane kind of cheered her up a bit.
           There was a meeting at the large hall with Dame Drisella,Gwen's mom. After ten minutes the princesses started matching to the hall with  crowns on their head.
                 "Good morning girls!"Dame Drisella said.
             "Good morning  Dame Drisella!"The princesses responded.
                "I called you all here because I wanted to inform you that this is going to be my last semester with you before my daughter rules the whole of Green Bay. You know ever since my sister,the legend died..."
                     "The legend!Do you know about the legend!"Keira said
         " What legend! I don't know about anyone."Muriel said.
            "The legend,Queen Chrysella who was the the real owner of PHS died in a car accident on April 4th 2000 and it was rumored that her daughter did not die."
       "Did you say April 4th 2000?" Muriel asked.
   "Yep,any problem?"
       "That was the day I was at my mom's door. I mean I didn't know my parents. My mom said that on that say, she opened the door and saw me on her doorstep,  I was still a baby then ."
           Keira looked at Sloane with her mouth open.
          "What did you say?"Sloane said.
       "You heard me, right. I did not know my actual birthday date but that April 4th was the day  I appeared at my mom's door."
        "What...if you are the lost..."Keira said.
        "Oh common,don't jump into conclusions yet. Look let's listen to what Dame Drisella is saying."Muriel said.
        "As I was saying,since my sister,Queen Chrysella  died,I have been the one taking care of this great school and now I am about to retire ,I will hand over my powers and duties to my honourable daughter,Gwen,"Dame Drisella said.
      "Thank you everyone for your understanding and we are going to end this meeting by having a curtsying class before you leave for your rooms. Okay ,you all are going to form a large circle by holding your hands together,Is that clear?"Dame Drisella said.
       "Yes ,Dame Drisella."The princesses said in unison.
    They formed a large circle by holding bands together. They were curtsying one by one.
         " I am still surprised what you said happened to you on April 4th 2000. That's the same day that  Queen Chrysella had an accident."
           "I don't know..."Muriel said
           "Muriel ,you really need to ask your mother properly what happened on that day."
           "It might be a coincide..."Muriel seemed to lose focus on what she was doing and she accidentally bumped into Gwen.
     "Aaaah! What the... How dare you push me down. Don't you have eyes at all."Gwen said furiously.
"I am sorry, I didn't mean to push you down, I was con..."
    "Enough of your stupid explanation ,I Dont want to know."
       "She is just a commoner."Vanessa added.
      "That's okay, You should not insult her that way. Muriel,Keira,let's leave this place!"Sloane said trying her best not get angry at Gwen and her puppet friends.
     They left immediately without turning back.