Chapter Five: The Announcement

There were usually loud speakers placed in every room in PHS. These speakers tell the princesses the meetings and classes they would have in the next ten or five minutes . It usually serves as  a reminder to them."There is going to be a meeting with Miss Proust, the principal in five minutes time"the loud speaker announced.
                  "In five minutes time!We 've got to go to the meeting hall fast and take seats before all is been taken"Sloane said
                "Okay,lemme just comb me hair before we go."Keira said
                  After two minutes ,Keira was still combing  her hair.
            "Muriel,let's go,when she 's done she can come alone ."Sloane sad dragging Muriel along with her as they leave the room.
          "Hey!You guys should wait for me."Keira shouted.
        *       *         *         *           *

When they arrived at the meeting hall there were still seats unoccupied by anybody.
                  "Just imagine,there are still enough seats remaining,you guys should have waited for me to apply my lipstick before coming out .
            "We are lucky to find some seats. If we have waited for just  one minute ,we would have been standing by now."Sloane said
             Keira wanted to answer back but the sound of the microphone interrupted her.
            "Everyone, have your seats,I'm about to start the announcements."Miss Proust said.
         As she was to about to start Gwen and her clique arrived. They went straight to the front seats and those occupying them stood up immediately and left their seats for Gwendolyn and her friends.Sloane saw this and hissed .
                  "Why are you hissing?"Keira said
              "That bitchy Gwen thinks she can control every princess in this school"
               "Don't mind her."Muriel answered
                Miss Proust  started making the announcements and activities they would do this semester
              "Welcome back to school,each and everyone of you knows that this the last semester for you all. You must do your very best. I repeat your very best for you to be coronated this year. So this is the list of the activities we  are going to do this year.The first one is Tea Party which would be hosted by one of you chosen by Gwendolyn ,followed by the Halloween Ball and then the Ballroom Dance,next on the line is the Ice Dancing Show and lastly the Coronation. Princes of the Blue Prince  Academy would be present in every activity and... Yes before I forget they would be coming here in three weeks time for the tea party."