CHAPTER 07

Chapter 7

With a smile on his face Saint walked towards where Tar and Plann were eating. He sat down  and grinned at them when they both looked up and stared at him like they saw a ghost. In fact all the people inside the cafeteria stared at Saint like they haven't seen or known him at all.

The grin grew wider until it settled for a full smile when he recognizes the amazement in his friends eyes. He then raised a brow at them and waited for their reaction.

"What?" he asked sheepishly. although proud of his transformation Saint was still a little shy about it. 

"Fuck you! You are together now right?" Tar discreetly questioned. his eyes wide on the realization.

Saint could only nod. Not really denying that indeed he had taken a change in his life.  

Plann stared at both of his best friends in disbelief. "What the hell is this all about? Why the hell are you looking so..... Gorgeous like that?"

Tar giggled "Our Saint here promised to get rid of his nerdy persona once he gets his prince charming! So look. He's all dolled up and pretty now" Tar explained while sounding so proud of what Saint has achieved. Saint laughed in response as Plann's eyes goes wide with understanding.

Just then arms came wrapping around his waist, span him around then kissing him right into his cheek making Saint giggle.

"Good morning babe! Oh wow! What happened to the geek prince?" Perth studied his face still holding him as he push his head away for a bit to look at Saint's face, both ignoring the whistling of his friends and other school mates.

"You don't like it?" Saint pouted, turning himself around and circling his arms around Perth's neck.

"Of course I do. I fucking love your gorgeous face. And those damn eyes. I could stare at them forever!" Perth said loving it more to see his lover's face without the blockage of his spectacles. Although he found Saint rather endearing and cute with glasses on.

"But......" Perth looked around and found a lot of his schoolmates gawking at his beloved.  oh he knew what they were thinking and he didn't like it a bit. 

"No! Wait up" he let go of Saint and grabbed hold of his body bag. Fished something out of it and gently pushing his stylish black rimmed- non-graded glasses into Saint's eyes "Now that's better"

Perth stepped back a bit and watch his eyeglasses on his boyfriend, rather satisfied at his handy work.

Plann laughed when Saint stared at his new boyfriend with disbelief. 

"But Perth I'm wearing contacts you know. I thought you'll like my eyes without it. You said so yourself last night!" Saint whined. His lips pursed forward making him look like a whiny cute kid.

Perth's eyebrows clashed. "Of course I like it. However, you, my love is getting to much attention. That, I do not like" he pinched his nose and give his pouting lips a kiss. 

Saint giggled "Oh so the great Perth Tanapon is actually jealous. I didn't know you are the jealous kind?"

The other man could only raise a brow "Of course. I did whatever it takes to get you. Now I won't just let anyone steal you away would I?"

"Aawww" Saint lightly jumped to hug him again. Squealing on the process.

"Oh my God! If I knew they will get this Mushy I won't have talked him into this PerthSaint relationship" Plann face palmed himself, while Tar acted like gagging a little in disgust

"Too late Plann. There's no turning back!" Perth stuck his tongue out to Saint's friend then pulling his Saint towards him again.

"Now babe. You want to get that ice cream I was telling you about?" he wiggle his eyebrow as they started to walk out of that school cafeteria. 

"I know this is sexy and all but can you please wear your old clothes back? this is too sexy for your own good"

"But Perrrrrthhh" 

"I know, I know" 

The two continued to talk on their way out totally ignoring the ogling, giggling and whispers of their schoolmates.  

--------- The End---------- 

[a/n Yes this is a short story ending with PerthSaint fluffiness. give it some love will you? LOL btw... I am on the process of re-writing an old fic too. a long one with 43 chapters. I just need to change some scenes for PerthSaint as well as its characters in order to be PS appropriate. I do wonder about MPREG? are you guys open for that? I have like 50 stories (short stories and chaptered ones) and is willing to make PerthSaint versions however some of them have Pregnancy scenes. SO if you are not open for mpreg I just can omit those. let me know though. 

follow me in wattpad coz I will be posting more ---- IG - Tiptoes009 ---- Twitter @tiptoes009 ]