seven

Lillian's pov

We got to Target and I went to where the face wash and shampoo was first. The boys came in the isle I was in and looked at the shampoo with me.

"You have like ten." Michael said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"I can't help it." He hummed. I really loved looking and shopping in this isle, it's my favorite.

"An?" The five of us looked at the end of the isle to see my parents. Since Calum was in front of me I slightly grabbed onto his shirt and hid behind him.

"How do you like being boughten?" My mother smirked.

"I love it." Her smirk turned into a scold since I was now smirking.

"We'll take you back." She said.

"No you won't." Ashton said.

"You gave her away. You can't get her back." Calum said.

"We'll see about that." I rolled my eyes as my parents were leaving the isle.

Someone poked my shoulder causing me to jump into Calum and grab onto him tighter. We turned around to see a girl about my age, she slapped me so I punched her. I actually looked to see it was my twin sister. That's cool.

"Fuck you." I said and turned around. Luke grabbed me quickly and the five of us left. Once we got to the parking lot I wiggled down and looked behind us to see nobody.

We got in the tour bus and I went to the back, 'locking' myself back there. Of course this would happen, I still wanted my little dresses, but no! I had to be big and my parents and sister had to ruin it.

I was in the back for about an hour when the boys came back. One of them tried touching me, but moved away, all I could see was a hand since I was hugging my legs and had my head down.

"Why'd yous buy me? Why'd yous keep me?" I asked still not looking up.

"Do we have to talk about it right now?" Calum asked.

"I want to know!" I exclaimed looking up at him.

"Calum saw you on the website, we all talked about it and decided to buy you." Ashton explained causing us all to look at him, mostly me.

"There was more people on that website, thought. Wasn't there?" I asked looking at the four.

"Yes." Michael said.

"Why me?" They all slightly looked at each other and avoided my gaze.

"How they described you is so different from real you. They made it sound like you were this innocent little girl all the time. We wanted? Is that the right word? Whatever. We wanted you so you could stay innocent." Calum explained. I think he's the ones that really wanted me.

"You wanted me."

"You popped up, Lil." I narrowed my eyes at him and looked at the other three.

"Why would we want to get rid of our little girl?" Luke asked.

"Don't answer that!" Michael exclaimed when I opened my mouth.

"We all want you, some differently than others." Ashton stated.

This is wild.