Ziam Sexy Time

Hey its Nikki here um yah Im kinda perverted and this is going to be very detailed so... ya if you don't like this kinda stuff I suggest you dont read this.

Warning: Sexual content

Liams POV:

I looked at Zayn from across the room, well more like stared at his never ending beauty. The way he's sitting wih his legs apart streching across the couch all of his attention on the T.V, his shirt was strectched up so that you could barely see an inch of his bare skin and the bottom of his heart tattoo. His tattoos were a major turn on for me so I would try to get him shirtless as much as I could without him being suspisouis. Why does he have to be so dam sexy!!!!

Just then he turned towards me and winked. Oh shit! Did he catch me staring!! I shuffled in the couch uncomfortably, why didn't he have a problem with him staring at him like that? And why did he wink?! I rubbed it off and headed for the kitchen to get something to eat, Zayn folowed behide me grabbing a banana and headiong back to the living room. I took out an apple and headed back to the living room.

My jaw dropped as I entered the living room. There was Zayn sitting on the couch sucking on the banana. twisting it and moving it up and down on his mouth. This sight turned me on so much it hurt! Litteraly as my pants tightened my erection hurt so much!

"Looks like you've got a little problem there Liam" Zayn smirked. He stood up so that he was right infront of me, seperated by only a small gap.

"Uh- um...." I didn't know what to say or do. Its taking all of the strength in my body not to kiss him and tell him I love him.

"Want me to help you with that" he wispered sudductivley his mouth very close to me ear.

He began to nibble on my earlobe which caused a small moan to escape from my mouth. He pulled back smirking evily, lust filled his beautifull eyes. He crashed his lips against my hard, I dropped my apple no longer craving fruit ;). I kissed back instantly tangling my fingers in his hair pulling it slightly causing him to moan. He grabbed my hips forcefully pushing me against the wall hard. Yep there are going to be bruses my I could care less. He grabbed my arse causing me to gasp, he took that oportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth. Cheeky bastard! We both pulled back from the kiss catching our breath.

"Your gonna pay for that you cheeky bastard" I wispered.

"Oh yah what are you going to do" He smirked.

"This" I repleid.

I kissed him again hard on the lips sucking on his bottom lip causing him to moan. I moved my lips from his mouth down to his jaw to his neck, sucking and nipping searching for his sweet spot. I heard him moan when I found it sucking harder creating a large love bite very visible on his neck.

"Mmmm Liam" He moaned.

I could feel his hard on on my leg wow he be big! He grabbed my shirt pulling it off swiftly and his soon followed. He began kissing my neck sucking on my sweet spot. How did he find it so quickly?? I felt a moan form in the back of my throat. I tried to hold it in because I wanted to be the dominate one. But I felt the loud moan escape my mouth before I could do anything. I felt him smiling against my skin. He bagan kissing down my neck to my nipples sucking them slightly while tracing my abs with his fingers.

"Your so sexy Liam. You know that?" He smiled seductivly looking up at me with the beautifull brown orbs.

All I could do was moan. He began kissing down my torso trailing kissing across my stomach. He got dangoursly close to my hard on, but then kissing back up to my lips again teasing me.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom mister malik" I groaned while he kissed my neck.

He smiled at me grabbing my hand leading me to bedroom. Whell this is going to be a fun night ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you liked it :)!!! I know Im perverted and stuff but oh well I warned you!! Anywho Comment vote and fan :) <3 LUV YA!!!