──────⊱ 1 ⊰──────

ᴘ ᴀ ʏ   ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

KILL'ER's a thriller, a story full of details that can somehow confuse you.

So, before you keep reading this book, let's get this fixed:

❶ the title "KILL'ER" means KILL HER, not KILLER, that's why it's very important not to devalue the presence of the apostrophe while writing it.

❷ DRivESS Awards is the most important ceremony for all the good fashion entrepreneurs.
If a company wins the most relevant prize of DRivESS, it will be certainly called the best one of that year.
If it's easier, you can simply think of DRivESS as you think of Oscars.

❸ To make everything easier, you should get to know about a few companies and, in two cases, some public facts:

1) DRIXX belongs to Choi's family, whose Choi Minji's the CEO. It's the most recognized company by DRivESS, occupying the first place of lots of good categories.

2) LIR.E is commanded by Jeon Jungkook. It was considered the second most powerful fashion company by DRivESS, winning many prizes annually.

3) YoomInk [Yoongi's].

4) P.Y [Taehyung's].

5) FKL [Hoseok's].

❹ When the leader of a company dies, he can't choose the son he wants to give his company to since there's a rule to be followed: the whole company must be given to the oldest descendant.
It's important to understand that, even if this doesn't make sense, it's what happens.

❺ In this world, families tend to have only a job. For example, if the father of a family is a farmer, his wife is probably a farmer too, just like his sons and his grandsons.
People that don't follow their families' jobs are usually criticized and judged by society.

❻ Scenes of violence and bad ideals are described. As the author, I wanted my readers to know that my character's thoughts, costumes and actions have nothing to do with mine.

❼ IU is Minhyan's face claim, which means that KILL'ER is not a book to ship IU and Jungkook together at all.

❽ Just to clarify, the sentences in italic are from the past, voices that come to characters' heads. Also, understand that these past moments might be from ten years ago as well as from one hour ago.

The story might seem confusing, but, please, give it a try, comment below and feel free to ask me your questions.

Also, if you can, read in black.

Thank you for reading!

⋅ 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐬 ⋅⊰