Synopsis

thank you thank you thank you for choosing to click on my story

thank you thank you thank you for choosing to click on my story. I hope you have a wonderful time reading it

WARNING: there WILL BE ABUSIVE SCENES within this story. just in case there is violent content in a chapter, i will put a warning at the top if you are uncomfortable reading that.

THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS The Bad Boy's Nerd

PLEASE NOTE: this is my FIRST story, so sorry if it sucks. And I admit, this story's beginning is probably the most CLICHE, UNORIGINAL, DERIVATIVE INTRODUCTION EVER (and the beginning may also be boring and crappy). It also has so many plot-holes. Honestly, I don't know why it has so many reads, you will probably want to jump into the story to knock some sense into the leading character ― really, I'm just keeping this story up for nostalgic purposes.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY STORY.

edited version on Radish app

UNEDITED

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR STORY ON MY STORY! It's rude and uncalled for.

You can find translations of this book in my reading list under the name 'TMA Translations'

#1 in Teen Fiction -  Nov 7, 2015

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Copyright ©
Characters and plot lines is property of @shutupdehlia, any duplication or reproduction of all or one part of this work without written consent by author is illegal.

Setting of this story will being taking place in a fictional town, Donavan.

__

He's a bad boy.

She's a nerd.

She's Mikayla Winter.

He's Jacob Burke.

They used to be the best of friends.

What happens when he needs a tutor?

And she's his only hope?

Can she find something she thought she already found?

And something he thought he wouldn't need to go on?